• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Guys, I'm applying for a QA position at Harmonix. Send me your energy for good luck!

1394890_o.gif

Just got back from my local arcade...

Man I was really surprised in the different games. They got SFIV, SSFIV, TTT2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, shin koihime musou, Older Capcom cabs, House of the Dead 4, Initial D 8?, Taiko, and Project Diva.

Man I'm really surprised on the variety of songs for Taiko. I mainly just did the Kamen Rider W theme song and the OP of Angel Beats.

Just got back from my local arcade...

Man I was really surprised in the different games. They got SFIV, SSFIV, TTT2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, shin koihime musou, Older Capcom cabs, House of the Dead 4, Initial D 8?, Taiko, and Project Diva.

Man I'm really surprised on the variety of songs for Taiko. I mainly just did the Kamen Rider W theme song and the OP of Angel Beats.
Man I haven't been to an arcade in almost 11 years..I miss them </3

This avatar is best

No it's not.

It's not transparent.

Numb

I wonder what the rest of Gaf thinks of us?
Are we weird or super nerdy to them?
or something else?
love live stuff

Hopefully one opens up near you... Round One, the arcade I went to, is opening a lot of arcades in many states in America apparently. If your lucky one might open near you.
I would probably still have to travel since the closest somewhat large town to me is still 40 minutes away.

Hopefully though..not just for fighters, but I just miss the atmosphere.
or something else?
love live stuff

Well..at least we aren't figureGAF.

or something else?
love live stuff

during the discussions that moved us to community we were described by a couple people as spamware since we were always on the front page and a glorified chat room. People who came into here unprepared during the dark days of OT3 said all we were was hentai avatars and lewdness. Not many people know but I'm sure we still have some kind of reputation.
We got blamed for moving GB GAF to community by some people as well.

Top Bottom