• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

GTO episode 1
55501173.jpg
Nah, it's totally cool.

Ilvocare

All right, I've decided to wrap up the remaining loose ends of vanilla P4A's story mode. Considering the ones left are Yosuke, Kanji, and Aigis, and considering that each one is Tier 1, 2, and 3 in story unlocking respectively, I've found my in-game order.

So I did some of Yosuke's challenges first. I like how he plays, very, very smooth. 21 challenges went by in a flash. Now to begin his "story"!

Numb

Got guests coming tommorow and cant decide wether to play monster hunter right now till i sleep
or sleep now and wake up early to play it till they come?
decisions.jpg

Game has basically taken over all my free time
hehehehe
help

Alfebit

Banned
Got guests coming tommorow and cant decide wether to play monster hunter right now till i sleep
or sleep now and wake up early to play it till they come?
Game has basically taken over all my free time
hehehehe
help

Play it from now until they show up.

Finally got around to beating all levels in DK:Tropical Freeze. Only needed to beat 6-A, 6-B, 6-K, and then the 3 secret levels. Hilarious that all it unlocks is hard mode. Really? I need to finish everything to get hard mode?

Will not 100% that game, that's more trouble than it's worth, also I really dislike it when Time Trials are included in 100%-ing a game.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 hour impressions
Upscaled on Wii U this game is fucking ugly but the Wii U has a tendency to do that and it doesn't effect anything. Menu navigation is weird but I'm sure it is just a thing you get used to after a while. Combat is whatever, the more arts I get the faster it feels so that will probably shape up the further I get. Looting things is pretty bad. It takes a couple seconds for the actual item list to load up when you go to get the items enemies drop and if you just finished a fight with multiple enemies this slows you right down. There is a lot of side quests, I can see now why Pat and Liam suggest skipping most of them. I wish the Wii U pro controller worked for this game, Wii mote control for this game just feel off to me.

Also, The Council of Black Otakus have made contact.

Top Bottom