• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

I have returned in Windows 7 form, well I fully expected this to take way longer than it did, formatting and installing XP always took like 4 hours, formatting with Win7 took literally a second for each Hard drive.

So that's cool.
7 is a really feel good upgrade overall. There's annoyances and unneeded changes, but it actually can eek out more performance in a lot of games and feel way more efficient without some of XP's quirks.

Plenty of posters here signed up purely to be a part of this community and have no interest in the rest of GAF, which is fine. SBFP has a lot of very young fans and this is kind of the only place you can avoid them, in my mind this is the true base of SBFP fans.

I don't know. That recursive fraud kid keeps hurting on our old man style.

I don't know. That recursive fraud kid keeps hurting on our old man style.
old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg
Kuh-thoo-loo

That's probably wrong, but IDGAF.
^ for me as well

Come hang out sometime, it's a really chill and fun time.

He's been screwing around in KI and playing through RE0 while his wife and friends scare the shit out of him.

He just posts them on YouTube so I watch stuff as he goes. That part where Jessica scares him twice was fucking great

Top Bottom