• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Well Archer is Garcher

The GARest

giphy.gif

SteveTR

300 posts and 3 months

Your account needs to be 3 months old and your post count has to be over 300.

300 posts and 3 months on gaf

Be signed up for 3 months have have 300 posts

Thanks, guys.

Two more days and 53 more posts to go, then.

Sacrifice your life to this thread and you will become a member

That's my ultimate goal.

sjay1994

Sigh, I am really butthurt that ebgames is the only ones who seem to be carrying the Phantom Pain CE.

I can't pre order it online since their website sucks, and I can't change the address later (since I will probably be back on campus later when PP comes out), not to mention they charge for shipping and those assholes never knock on your door. They just leave the note to pick it up from the post office.

Amazon, plz save me from this horrid service.

Numb

My hype for Bloodborne is high and i expect it to be met. Not surpassed though
But for some reason my MGS hype is higher and i am assuming it might be surpassed somehow.

Okingjrr

Posting my school project again to get a little more feedback.
Well I didn't get any responses, so I'm just gonna post it:

Quote to reveal my not so embarassing video I made for my English class

It's about introverts in the workplace with some video games/anime references.

And to be on topic, some of the scenes were influenced by the remarks of the zaibatsu regarding movie making and atmosphere. Subtly hitting at stuff and using music as a conduit for the character's emotions is something I really wanted to include in the video.

Xiraiya

I have returned in Windows 7 form, well I fully expected this to take way longer than it did, formatting and installing XP always took like 4 hours, formatting with Win7 took literally a second for each Hard drive.

So that's cool.

Posting my school project again to get a little more feedback.

And to be on topic, some of the scenes were influenced by the remarks of the zaibatsu regarding movie making and atmosphere. Subtly hitting at stuff and using music as a conduit for the character's emotions is something I really wanted to include in the video.
Oh I didn't read that you wanted feedback. I think the crossing off phrases of the list goes a bit too long. The roundabout song ending was pretty good.

Oh god...I made a homemade loaf of bread and cut it..and made a big sandwich for dinner with smoked pork, jalapeno cheese sauce, sauteed mushrooms and onion, A1 sauce and more jalapenos on it..I ate too much..I'm more sandwich then man...

sjay1994

Oh god...I made a homemade loaf of bread and cut it..and made a big sandwich for dinner with smoked pork, jalapeno cheese sauce, sauteed mushrooms and onion, A1 sauce and more jalapenos on it..I ate too much..I'm more sandwich then man...

Cthulu, you're already a sandwich.

I checked just to make sure you're not joshing me. You're not.

Plenty of posters here signed up purely to be a part of this community and have no interest in the rest of GAF, which is fine. SBFP has a lot of very young fans and this is kind of the only place you can avoid them, in my mind this is the true base of SBFP fans.

Okingjrr

Oh I didn't read that you wanted feedback. I think the crossing off phrases of the list goes a bit too long. The roundabout song ending was pretty good.

I didn't purposely ask for feedback the first time around cause I thought it would come naturally.
The problem with the list was that the pen was too thin, so we had to take it slow so that the viewers could have the time to read the sentences.
I knew using roundabout would appeal to you guys :)

Plenty of posters here signed up purely to be a part of this community and have no interest in the rest of GAF, which is fine. SBFP has a lot of very young fans and this is kind of the only place you can avoid them, in my mind this is the true base of SBFP fans.

Yea this place is way better then the sub reddit. Mostly cause that place is hot garbage

Who would've thought that true base of SBFP fans would almost never talk about them.

SteveTR

Has my cover been blown? Hopefully not.

Honestly, I didn't know about this community until a month ago. By then, I was on NeoGAF for two weeks already.

To be fair, it's an intentionally hard to spell word.

Yes, but to be fair, the correct spelling is literally in the quote bubble above what you are saying.
It's almost as if it was meant to be unpronounceable.
Almost as if the name of this creature creates such horrors that it can never be spoken of.
Who would've thought that true base of SBFP fans would almost never talk about them.
It's an implied thing.

Yea this place is way better then the sub reddit. Mostly cause that place is hot garbage
Reddit's like that, sometimes you find a gold nugget in the shit pile.

You mean like how the Zaibatsu often times goes off on tangents that have nothing to do with the game they're playing or gaming at all? We're the fans they deserve
but don't need right now.

Top Bottom