• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Oberon

Banned

Oberon

Banned
I need to get good at making shit transparent

here you go

stLNEi2.png

edit: well, I just wasted those few seconds of my life to make this

Alfebit

Banned
Back when DmC DE and DMC4: SE got announced, Dahbomb wanted to make/help with the OTs for them. This led to a misunderstanding that got Dahbomb juniored and then banned. There's some other details I'm leaving out, but that's basically the gist of it.

Ah, that's a shame.

Oberon

Banned
Jojo has to be the anime with the most Arabic characters ( in terms of number). I really like the whole journey thing of part 3

The biggest problem with TP is that it tried too hard to be Ocarina of Time following the overworld/dungeon structure of Ocarina to a fault. Also that collectathon thing before each of the first three dungeons was garbage and
shoehorning Ganondorf when Zant was a perfectly capable villain was sad.

As a follow up to something like Windwaker, it was pretty disappointing, but still a great game.

I also still enjoyed it way more than Ocarina though.

croten

The biggest problem with TP is that it tried too hard to be Ocarina of Time following the overworld/dungeon structure of Ocarina to a fault. Also that collectathon thing before each of the first three dungeons was garbage and
shoehorning Ganondorf when Zant was a perfectly capable villain was sad.

Yeah pretty much, it's just a boring version of OOT-
I still enjoyed it way more than Ocarina though.
-Ah... Well you continue to have shit taste.

sjay1994

So while I was comatose I watched Kuroko and ufo Fate Stay Night UBW's.

Didn't feel it.

I can't get hype with basketball, and I think Fate Zero spoiled me. I hate that the majority of masters are from the god damn high school, and kiritsigu is so much cooler than shiro, and the fights in zero are so much better.

I should rewatch fate zero instead.

Didn't feel it.

I can't get hype with basketball, and I think Fate Zero spoiled me. I hate that the majority of masters are from the god damn high school, and kiritsigu is so much cooler than shiro.

Couldn't disagree anymore, but totally understand since you haven't seen the second half of UBW and especially Heaven's Feel.

I always have to tell people that F/SN is nothing like Fate/Zero in tone.

croten

Didn't feel it.

I can't get hype with basketball, and I think Fate Zero spoiled me. I hate that the majority of masters are from the god damn high school, and kiritsigu is so much cooler than shiro, and the fights in zero are so much better.

Except Lancer in F/Z is lame.

Didn't feel it.

Shiro becomes much more badass in s2 if the trailer indicates anything

Top Bottom