• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Yeah man, I know. I've seen it.

tumblr_mzrxq42C8j1r9htz2o1_500.gif

Pro tip, don't build up a sleep debt right until the end of Spring Break that you become too tired to do shit the day classes start again.

Still, that 12 hours of sleep felt good...

Jman014

Cmon Telltale, why did we have to wait 5 MONTHS for Tales from the Borderlands episode 2? Guess I have something to do after raid next Tuesday!

Emouse

I really like Splatoon, from what I got to play of it last year it was pretty good though really basic, that being said the demo only let us play one map, one gun so there's wasn't much variety, I don't think it'll last long online tho unless they do a decent hyrule warriors style season pass or just a constant stream of good content, outside of the single player and online play I don't see it having much initial content

Screen protector on. Went way better than my OG XLs did. Touch screen is pretty ok, but there's a few scratches on the filter on the top screen, but I barely even notice it.

The one for my Vita went way better, I can't even see the filter on that. I think the design of the 3DS just isn't very friendly for putting on protectors

Top Bottom