• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Here I made it just for you Jack
XMxWAZ4.png
Beautiful.

semisonic

Banned
There are people saying Let's Get It On is actually about the Vietnam War.

It's possible. I mean, I guess I could see it.
But I kinda have a bit of a hard time taking people's interpretations of popular media seriously after watching the Game theory on Brawl where they said wario was like 16 meters tall or some shit.

SteveTR

It's possible. I mean, I guess I could see it.
But I kinda have a bit of a hard time taking people's interpretations of popular media seriously after watching the Game theory on Brawl where they said wario was like 16 meters tall or some shit.

Yeah.

MatPat later apologized for it, though.

joe2187

Banned
Gotta renew my food handlers card so I gotta sit through a mandatory one hour and twenty five minute online course before I can take the test.

Thank god I can do it at home and watch GB and TBFP videos.

Oh man....just finished directing my first short film for school and I am spent. Luckily I had a good crew who helped so my back wasn't much of a problem. What's been going on?

And what happened to MillionStabs?

Zenfalcia

Maybe I should come back to Persona 3.
you should.
Eww. I said girls with SCARVES are adorz.
Not turtlenecks.
Turtlenecks are fucking gross and so are the girls that wear them
kappa
scarves are nice.
Oh man....just finished directing my first short film for school and I am spent. Luckily I had a good crew who helped so my back wasn't much of a problem. What's been going on?

He posted in a police brutality thread and got police brutalized. The irony.

semisonic

Banned

I got back from PAX!
Got like 5 artbooks, some games, some soundtracks, some of those world ends with you pins, and some clothes. Fucking great. Also got my d4 soundtrack signed by swery, my gurren boxset signed by matt and woolie(who might have confirmed a chaos code fisticuffs in the future after I was super awkward and asked), and my project m and gamecube controller signed by GIMR, D1, PB&J, and TKBreezy, who also offered to cosign my music pack and put it up on reddit for me. Everyone there was super cool and nice.
You guys should go to pax.

In other news, fucking nothing.

Zenfalcia

I got back from PAX!
Got like 5 artbooks, some games, some soundtracks, some of those world ends with you pins, and some clothes. Fucking great. Also got my d4 soundtrack signed by swery, my gurren boxset signed by matt and woolie(who might have confirmed a chaos code fisticuffs in the future after I was super awkward and asked), and my project m and gamecube controller signed by GIMR, D1, PB&J, and TKBreezy, who also offered to cosign my music pack and put it up on reddit for me. Everyone there was super cool and nice.

Did you take pictures?

Jman014

I got back from PAX!

What games were at PAX? I'd go if there were any games I were interested in.

I got back from PAX!

Take a picture of your shit

HM1 did that too, but HM1 usually didn't have enemies shoot you from off screen. Once you get to the later levels you'll understand.

Damn thats a shame

Top Bottom