• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

semisonic

Banned
Did you take pictures?
Fucktons of cosplay ones, and like one of me with D1, TK, GimR, and PB&J.
I'm not really much of a selfie guy, but those dudes got me into competitive smash and modding PM, so I couldn't not.
What games were at PAX? I'd go if there were any games I were interested in.

Oh, there were a few. Splatoon, Xenoblade 3d, and Code Steam were super cool, Final fantasy Type Zero HD was cool to look at and probably play, but I didn't get a chance, there was some PC shit that I don't remember. I saw that postmodern RPG thing, I think it was called Yiss?
It looked rad as fuck.
There were lots of indies, and way more games than I'm remembering right now, but the panels are one of the main draws of the con.

Can you guys handle darkTube?

DARKTUBE.png
This is great. Is it the Chrome extension or what?

mike0dude

DREAMIN'
DON'T GIVE IT UP NAMI
DREAMIN'
DON'T GIVE IT GIVE IT UP
GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP
YO!

HERE'S HOW THE STORY GOES WE FIND OUT!
ABOUT A TREASURE IN THE GRAND LINE THERE'S NO DOUBT
THE PIRATE WHO'S EYE IS ON IT
HE'LL SING "I'LL BE KING OF THE PIRATES! I'M GONNA BE KING!!!"

I'm disappointed I couldn't submit my idea for OT 15

Super Best Friends Play 15 | Two Guys Play Thread: Liar pies, elusive fart gas, and David Cage rage

semisonic

Banned
Noice. Post pics.

Take a picture of your shit

Did you take pictures?
Me hanging out with the smashers and blinking during the only fucking picture I took GODDAMNIT
Some Cosplay Highlights(It's honestly one of my favorite parts of PAX, and really symbolizes the experience overall for me so there's a bunch more than just this)
Moving to the Real MVPs
And presenting what was easily the most mysterious thing at the convention

Zenfalcia

Me hanging out with the smashers and blinking during the only fucking picture I took GODDAMNIT

Some Cosplay Highlights(It's honestly one of my favorite parts of PAX, and really symbolizes the experience overall for me so there's a bunch more than just this)

Moving to the Real MVPs

Instead of a selfie you should've gotten someone to take a picture of you with the other guys. Oh well. Nice pictures.

Moving to the Real MVPs

Damn that looks fun. Hope I have enough money to go some time in the future.

Alfebit

Banned

Moving to the Real MVPs

That's pretty awesome. I hope you had fun.

Moving to the Real MVPs

Did you meet the Best Friends?

In this Christian Nonviolence class I have to take I may have to picket on a highway overpass against war or hand out leaflets at our mall against some other issue.

This is going to blow, picketing is a really annoying way to cause change IMO.
We had to picket outside a Planned Parenthood building my senior year. It was cold and dumb and took 3 hours.

Hey guys.

semisonic

Banned
Instead of a selfie you should've gotten someone to take a picture of you with the other guys. Oh well. Nice pictures.
FUCK WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT MY BROTHER WAS RIGHT THERE WITH ME
Actually speaking of my brother, he just applied for a neogaf account.
So he'll be joining bestGAF in probably a month or two.
Damn that looks fun. Hope I have enough money to go some time in the future.
Dude it's so fucking good. And the convention prices were pretty good too!
I got both legend of heroes artbooks for 50, megaman 25th for 65, hyrule historia for 30, and the art of Pheonix Wright, which is super fucking rare and goes for like 165 used online, new for 70.
Plus the selection of high quality games and imports was great. I picked up ghost trick and 999 new, and megaman x collection used for like 80. For fucks sake, they had Tingle's Ruppee rush for like 20.
I know this is all merch shit, but that's what I can physically keep with me after I leave so it's pretty important too.
That's pretty awesome. I hope you had fun.
I did, thanks, man!
You've confused "mysterious" with "lazy" as people shoehorn Deadpool into fucking everything
I think it took a special vision to look at deadpool and say, "Yeah. Just put sonic in there. It'll be beautiful. Don't underestimate cosplayers, man.

I might actually go as iori next year. Just to try it one time. I dunno, tho. Plus side I wouldn't have to dye my hair. Minus side, I gotta learn the iori laugh. Wait, actually also plus side, I get to learn the iori laugh.

Top Bottom