• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Emouse

Yes, yes they are, they're also weird, but then again I probably seem weird to people at times, despite the fact I usually feel like the most normal person around any given group

Yeah I know what you mean it depends where you're standing I guess, that being said sometimes I witness things in public that absolutely baffle me, some peoples idiocy knows no bounds

Xiraiya

You and I have had very similar life experiences.

It's not usually something that bothers me until I start getting tired of the same thing over and over, and then I just get tired of people in general and I'm more than happy to just wander off and do my own thing. I've never been a lonely person, so the constant feeling of looking in from the outside at something, or looking at something on a much larger (And sometimes unnecessary) scale has rarely been an issue.

But at the same time when you're in that position, you see people do the dumbest bullshit over and over and wonder why nothing works for them, and crazy stuff like that which baffles the mind, so on the one hand I don't care for people because of what I see over and over, but with the other I sometimes want to pick them up and point them in the right direction if I can.

S/O to GuardianE again for actually getting DMC4 to work on my laptop.

And its also running at anywhere between 300-400+ FPS. I didn't even know game can do that lol.

Congrats.

Thanks. His fix was actually really simple.

Yaaaay, have you got a controller working for it? That's a whole other nightmare to deal with

That was kind of his fix. I downloaded DirectX (which he said had the 360 driver in it) and installed it, restarted and launched it from DX9 again and it worked. I'd still rather use a DS4, so I'll try doing that soon, but if it comes to it, I'll just use a 360 controller and buy a wire for it.

Except for Free! I haven't touched it since the first season.
That reminds me... I need to get caught up on that.
I plan to plug an HDMI from my TV into my laptop anyway (since both it and my TV display at 1080) and play it on my big ass Samsung. Hell no am I actually playing games on my laptop screen.
That's good. Are you gonna downsample it too?
Yeah I need that, my TV's refresh rate is 50Hz
Really? I thought they discontinued the 50Hz tv stuff a while ago

Zenfalcia

So, PG got this for his birthday.
8ocJ2cz.jpg

Potato quality phone camera.

30% fee on my broken GPU refund from Newegg because the warehouse are fucking idiots and somehow lost the serial number on the GPU and claimed I sent it back without one.

Oh well, 70% of my money back is better than 0% of my money back. GTX 970 here I come!

I didn't watch any of that, I was tempted to because of kyoani but yea I just didn't bother, doesn't look that entertaining to be fair
It's alright..kinda just an average sports anime with a shit load of female fanservice.
That reminds me... I need to get caught up on that.

That's good. Are you gonna downsample it too?

Really? I thought they discontinued the 50Hz tv stuff a while ago

Hooking your gaming pc up to your TV is the only way to PC game man..I couldn't imagine playing Dark Souls on my 15' monitor.

Top Bottom