• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Wow, such negative words. Next you'll say chie and rise suck too.

mmmm Chie and Rise suck too.....HUHHH????

jojos_bizarre_adventure-04-jonathan-surprised-shocked-drama-suspense.jpg

Oberon

Banned
The only figure I have is a Marth amiibo
If only I had the money...
i would buy those prison school figurine..

I think I will buy some figures the next time I go to a convention
, instead of another sword

Gamer Y

great now I have to fight the urge to go browse hobbylinkjapan and ebay for one piece figures,
I hate you guys[/SPOILE]
Edit: fuck you kolektakon you aint getting my money! I need it to live damn it!
edit: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY!!! https://kolektakon.com/product/133 DONT DO ME LIKE THIS!
That's look pretty good, and it doesn't seem too expensive.

I think next year I'm going to try to get some figures, need to start browsing for now.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The only figure I have is a Marth amiibo
If only I had the money...
i would buy those prison school figurine..

I think I will buy some figures the next time I go to a convention
, instead of another sword

I have the Meiko figure. It's pretty good.

Beloved

I've never really cared about any kind of figures, I've seen some I think look cool but in the end they never seem worth spending money on personally.

So I figure I'll only get any when I eventually visit Japan, as souvenirs. I wouldn't complain if someone bought me a cool one though xD

Emouse

I've never really cared about any kind of figures, I've seen some I think look cool but in the end they never seem worth spending money on personally.

So I figure I'll only get any when I eventually visit Japan, as souvenirs. I wouldn't complain if someone bought me a cool one though xD

I've seen people go from "it's just a lump of plastic" to "I need to buy them all"

It's fine just let it happen!

I was like that, until I bought one, and realized that I needed more of them.

This is one game you don't want to play...

Shackzam

great now I have to fight the urge to go browse hobbylinkjapan and ebay for one piece figures,
I hate you guys[/SPOILE]
Edit: fuck you kolektakon you aint getting my money! I need it to live damn it!
edit: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY!!! https://kolektakon.com/product/133 DONT DO ME LIKE THIS!
Stop looking at the P.O.P figures. There expensive as hell. There's this Robin one at my local anime shop and I just look at it.
But I asked for a law one for christmas

Beloved

I've seen people go from "it's just a lump of plastic" to "I need to buy them all"

It's fine just let it happen!

I'm not surprised xD but nuuuu

What would you consider a cool one?

NOT THAT I'M ASKING OR ANYTHING.

Metal Gear Rex, Kiss-Shot/Shinobu (Monogatari series), Feyris or Christina from S;G, Gintama characters

There are others I'm sure, but I would specifically look for those in Japan

I was like that, until I bought one, and realized that I needed more of them.

This is one game you don't want to play...

Sounds like a slippery slope

Squishy3

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOY WOOLIE KNOWS ALL BOUT DAT BECK MONGOLIAN CHOP SQUAD

BECK SHILLERS UNITE

WHERE YOU AT GAMER Y

Top Bottom