• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

it already happend,
it's called Perofella.

wnod.gif

I know we talked about it earlier this week but good reference

I want Naoto and Chie to be future detective partners more than anything. Dojima is the grizzled old chief and Nanako is in the background, doing vaguely mystical shit like Yu did the whole, so Chie and Naoto have to solve the magic mystery in the same place Dojima was in in the first game.

I want Naoto and Chie to be future detective partners more than anything. Dojima is the grizzled old chief and Nanako is in the background, doing vaguely mystical shit like Yu did the whole, so Chie and Naoto have to solve the magic mystery in the same place Dojima was in in the first game.

every time you say this I immediately get hype. They set it up so well! Chie wants to be a cop! Dojima can get promoted in the time it takes for her to get trained and everything! As much as P4 is overplayed now I would not be mad if they snuck something like this in after Dancing All Night

Man, I'm dumb. Was wondering why Dark Souls was working, then I realized I still had the old version of DSfix. Now that it's gone, DS is back baby.

Ah, the pleasures of no GFWL.

every time you say this I immediately get hype. They set it up so well! Chie wants to be a cop! Dojima can get promoted in the time it takes for her to get trained and everything! As much as P4 is overplayed now I would not be mad if they snuck something like this in after Dancing All Night

And it would give such a cool angle on P4 too! Their realization that the case is magic but they have no connection to the magic, so they have figure it out from the outside! There'd be a moment where they look at Dojima and realize what a badass he was for keeping up!

Apparently it's pretty terrible

I don't need a high quality series. Just more Naoto.

DON'T DO THIS TO ME. I CAN NEVER HAVE THIS.

If I could become a legit catgirl, I would tbh.

Though at least I am already female, so there is that.

Shove the knife in why don't ya.

And it would give such a cool angle on P4 too! Their realization that the case is magic but they have no connection to the magic, so they have figure it out from the outside! There'd be a moment where they look at Dojima and realize what a badass he was for keeping up!
Thats what made Dojima so great in P4 how he was solving the case by himself with no magic tv world to help.

Top Bottom