• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

croten

2fac1ead732d86c3d0f54c9ac1bb49651412461880_full.jpg

Our Avatars are from this, it's a dumb anime with way too many strangely relatable things.

Reupload them to cubeupload.

12 episodes and crunchyroll? Yeah okay I'll watch that

Xiraiya

I wish Gintama garnered that kind of response, but whatever.

The main female is basically just Beloved, it's hilarious how much so, even in name.

I wish Gintama garnered that kind of response, but whatever.

The main female is basically just Beloved, it's hilarious how much so, even in name.

If it makes you feel any better you changed my opinion of it from "Boring generic looking thing" to "This is actually interesting and I'm watching it at some point". I'm not reading the manga though I'm not crazy. Plus I feel like there would be more gags with sound like the I Am Shock OP

I changed my avatar basically

Beloved

If it makes you feel any better you changed my opinion of it from "Boring generic looking thing" to "This is actually interesting and I'm watching it at some point". I'm not reading the manga though I'm not crazy. Plus I feel like there would be more gags with sound like the I Am Shock OP

Watching it within the next couple months would be good because the anime is coming back in April and the arcs not yet animated are hype.

Xiraiya

There are a bunch of great Opening jokes throughout the series, wait until the one where they
ran out of budget so they drew it in paint instead.

Watching it within the next couple months would be good because the anime is coming back in April and the arcs not yet animated are hype.

I might have to push it up in that case. I remember it took me a few weeks when I went through the original Saint Seiya

There are a bunch of great Opening jokes throughout the series, wait until the one where they
ran out of budget so they drew it in paint instead.

Holy shit legit? This sounds amazing

Same here. Dunno when I'll ever get around to it, but it's at least ahead of other long shows like One Peice that I also haven't started.

360pages

That Complex Age one Shot...shesh, really spoke a little. I'm still young, but I do wonder what will happen as I get older and he things I enjoy may not fit those my age.

(It's about a34 year old Gothic Lolita that realize well...she's getting too old for her hobby, it was leaving her behind pretty much. Even if she adored doing it, there was a limit)

Just ordered a ps4 from best buy for fifty dollars off and it'll be here Wednesday. My dick swells with anticipation
Yo radical. Was it 350 in that case?
Oh man I wish they had done a dumb version of the OP along with it like that Kazoo version of Rules of Nature
That artist is really good, they do loads of anime stuff too which looks great, they did a whole persona set all of which are amazing

Also yo what's happening guys, lizard squad attacks have successfully ruined my Christmas :/
I hope they all choke on themselves.
Get it cause circle jerking and self fellating and yeah....jokes. Fuck them basically.

That artist is really good, they do loads of anime stuff too which looks great, they did a whole persona set all of which are amazing

Also yo what's happening guys, lizard squad attacks have successfully ruined my Christmas :/
Waiting for bayo to come. Also gonna play more system shock today

Also hopefully jenny death will come out today

Just gonna post this again for this who haven't seen.

I'm doing an Ultimax/Smash Tournament thing for fun. Quote to reveal doc with rules/details. Sign ups end 27th around 3PM PST

We'll start after everyone is in and I send people their opponents. If you anyone could repost it from time to time just in case someone hasn't seen I'd be really grateful.

Reposting for new page. Also send in thread names to Goodwil.

Yeah after tax it came out to like 370 USD and it comes with choice of destiny, farcry 4, NBA 2k15, and LBP digitally so I couldn't pass it up.
Going with Far Cry 4 obviously
That's not bad. Nice find
Reposting for new page.
I forgot to thank you for doing it on the last page as well
Frienders, please vote for super time force on the community sale.
Oh man 2 of my wishlist games are on there. I'm gonna have to deal with this kind of thing when I can actually buy things. Voted

Emouse

HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME THEY REMADE SHADOWGATE!?

FUCK! IT'S 60% off on steam!!! http://store.steampowered.com/app/294440?snr=1_4_4__1307

Oh man...This fucking game, I HATED IT SO MUCH when I played it on NES as kid. I gotta have it! but i has no monies!!!

I've never heard of this, but it looks pretty cool I may pick it up before the sale is over

But yea PSN being down is bumming me out, in the last week or so I've gotten back into Destiny and having a lot of fun with it, dispite its not great launch and lack of content there's actualyl stuff to do now, and finding new weapons and items is actually not a huge slog and is fun? it helps that the PvP multiplayer feels great to play too, if not slightly unbalanced

I also picked up Ziggurat in the steam sale and that game is awesome so far, it feels like an FPS binding of isaac but I actually like it?

But yea PSN being down is bumming me out, in the last week or so I've gotten back into Destiny and having a lot of fun with it, dispite its not great launch and lack of content there's actualyl stuff to do now, and finding new weapons and items is actually not a huge slog and is fun? it helps that the PvP multiplayer feels great to play too, if not slightly unbalanced

I only got the game semi-recently, but I'm left wondering where a lot of the criticism came from. Apparently those patches made a difference.

Emouse

I only got the game semi-recently, but I'm left wondering where a lot of the criticism came from. Apparently those patches made a difference.

Yeah playing it now it feels really different, I've not played since a couple weeks after release and the patches seem to have changed everything, theres still a few issuses with the game but none of them are gameplay or systems anymore IMO anyway, but the increased item drop rate is so much better now, it actually feels like you're getting rewarded for doing stuff

Oberon

Banned

This is all kind of amazing. Makes me want to draw somthing, anyone has any suggestions what I could draw?
And Is it just me, or does Ellie kind of look like Marie from P4G

Man, Boxing Day shopping sucks. Anyway, what's up, frienders?

I am listening to karl pilkington talking about stuff

Yeah, I just googled Marie and there isn't much resemblance. I must be going crazy or somthing

Top Bottom