• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I knew that
maybe
FylKxwC.gif

joe2187

Banned
I've never heard of this, but it looks pretty cool I may pick it up before the sale is over

The original Shadowgate was an old school point and click adventure game with insta deaths abound. if you didnt solve the puzzle correctly, you died instantly.

tumblr_mhtc17QGnL1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

tumblr_mg85blCiJm1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

Oberon

Banned
Draw "Useless Weapons"

I don't want to summon Plagues wrath

When I clicked the link, I just got reminded that I didn't check my Devianart page for ages, so many unread messages. Well at least I know now that they're still poeple who like my Bayonetta fanart.

Yeah same here, working on my new avatar. maybe some prison school fanart? or just Video game fanart like those images. Just draw man!

I manage to start and finish a drawing in a time span of week, which I must say made me quite happy. I started that drawing because they just revealed the character, and the design was quite original too. ( and female on top of that)
How about this, since we both are kind of creativly stuck, how about one tells the other what to draw. We could do like;" here are three characters, you can choose one of them and make a fanart of it!"
I think that it's easier to draw when you have someone else who, expect too see a result, you see?

Gamer Y

I manage to start and finish a drawing in a time span of week, which I must say made me quite happy. I started that drawing because they just revealed the character, and the design was quite original too. ( and female on top of that)
How about this, since we both are kind of creativly stuck, how about one tells the other what to draw. We could do like;" here are three characters, you can choose one of them and make a fanart of it!"
I think that it's easier to draw when you have someone else who, expect too see a result, you see?
Ok, I'm game, It'll make a great exercise. Any rules to set up?

Voted.

Has anyone been watching Shingeki no Bahamut - Genesis? I'm about to watch ep 5

I've been watching Shingeki no Bahamut, it's been a pretty fun watch for me

I have a feeling there's still gonna be a shit ton more stuff after i beat the last shadow in persona 3, 95 hours in and i don't see an ending in sight

SMT IV:

I like that Charon is basically your punishment for not saving consistently and being too reckless at the same time. I like it way more than "oh you didn't save? Replay it all" combined with main character death = game over.

Top Bottom