• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

rXzNjOx.jpg

I got this for Christmas.

mike0dude

I never get anything cool for Christmas because my family doesn't know what I like so they just give me cash or food. I'm not complaining tho cause the food is tasty.

Rizzi

Well it's not my pc. Everything else runs perfectly.
I tried it on high, drops sub 30. Okay, let's turn it all the way down and see how it runs.
Still drops below 30. Awesome. Good stuff. Clearly Ubisoft are masters of PC ports.

Hey guys, Dragon's Dogma question.... are their shit classes? Are screwing yourself not playing with a certain one or two?

My brother is showing me what his mystic knight can do, and despite my lifelong hate of sorcerer classes... I'm mad jelly. Comparitively, my assassin can plant a bomb.... that's it.
I'm feeling the respec shakes... advice?

Finally, our next "incest" thread to read through

1125.gif

Hey guys, Dragon's Dogma question.... are their shit classes? Are screwing yourself not playing with a certain one or two?

My brother is showing me what his mystic knight can do, and despite my lifelong hate of sorcerer classes... I'm mad jelly. Comparitively, my assassin can plant a bomb.... that's it.
I'm feeling the respec shakes... advice?
I think Mystic Knight, Mystic Archer, and Assassins are broke mode in the game, especially if you allocate stats properly.

Well it's not my pc. Everything else runs perfectly.
I tried it on high, drops sub 30. Okay, let's turn it all the way down and see how it runs.
Still drops below 30. Awesome. Good stuff. Clearly Ubisoft are masters of PC ports.

Dunno what to tell you then. I personally haven't had any issues with it since I got it.

Bad drivers maybe?

[
I think Mystic Knight, Mystic Archer, and Assassins are broke mode in the game, especially if you allocate stats properly.

No, I'm not asking what's the fairest, or best class... I'm asking if that if I stick with assassin class.... am I ever going to be able to do anything as cool as fly around and fling fireballs with swordslices?

Top Bottom