• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Alfebit

Banned
Alright Mara. I'm about to pass out. That last boss fight was actually pretty fun when I wasn't getting torn a new asshole. I'll be back in a couple hours.

From the looks of the secret santa, it was a rousing success! I haven't had to resolve any issues.

Merry Christmas Frienders!

And always remember:

T8I86h.jpg

Oh yeah, this seems semi-important, did anyone decide on if they want to make the next thread? I can take Zen's work and slap some stuff together by this time tomorrow, if need be.

We seem to average around 8/16 pages a day lately. So hopefully it shouldn't be a pressing issue for the next 24 hours.

If you do end up making the new thread, just take this one, don't format it as good, and cross out everywhere it says 9 with X.

It'll be perfekt.

360pages

Just to note, DQ9 character creator is shit, like legit garbage, I rather they had gave me set models/art like the EO series rather than the shit they gave me.

360pages

I liked it...

I could be kinder since it was their first time. But six hair styles and six faces seems really limited. Being able to see what you actually could wear was cool. But if they were going to do that, at least make it so that most of the hair styles from the series could be selected.

Xiraiya

Catching up with the podcast.

DIE HARD IS A FUCKING CHRISTMAS MOVIE PAT.
Well it's not a traditional Christmas Movie, it takes place at Christmas, so it still counts in my opinion.
Beloved and I like to watch it around this time of year.

Just to note, DQ9 character creator is shit, like legit garbage, I rather they had gave me set models/art like the EO series rather than the shit they gave me.
Some is ALWAYS better than none, I liked it
I used a save editor to get a face not available to the player.

Oh yeah, this seems semi-important, did anyone decide on if they want to make the next thread? I can take Zen's work and slap some stuff together by this time tomorrow, if need be.

We seem to average around 8/16 pages a day lately. So hopefully it shouldn't be a pressing issue for the next 24 hours.

If you do make the next thread then please fix the banners. Some of them look terrible.

demidar

Well it's not a traditional Christmas Movie, it takes place at Christmas, so it still counts in my opinion.
Beloved and I like to watch it around this time of year.

It depends on one's definition of the requirements of a Christmas movie. I don't consider it to be one, but I don't really make a fuss when people do.

Just caught up with the thread.
Don't fuck your step-sisters folks and especially not your half-sister

As long as it's consensual, who cares?

croten

I believe in letting people do what they want, as long as they don't hurt anyone else. That includes incest, for better or worse.

Sure but Christmas dinners might get a little awkward. It's none of my business but I doubt it's worth ruining the relationship between your entire family

demidar

Sure but Christmas dinners might get a little awkward. It's none of my business but I doubt it's worth ruining the relationship between your entire family

Oh yeah, I'm not saying such actions wouldn't cause awkwardness or judgmental looks, but if they really wanna do it then more power to them.

Xiraiya

Bushido Blade seems cool, looks like an early version of the Kengo games on PS2, I had Kengo II and that game was really goddamn addicting, I loved it, it's like Dark Souls in fighting game form.

Bushido Blade seems cool, looks like an early version of the Kengo games on PS2, I had Kengo II and that game was really goddamn addicting, I loved it, it's like Dark Souls in fighting game form.

I had this thought watching the Bushido Blade FNF. Especially with the clanging swords, weapons being caught on geometry/environment, and the realistic portrayal of samurais with real weapons.

A game like Bushido Blade would do well in today's market, combined with netcode across all platforms.

Xiraiya

I had this thought watching the Bushido Blade FNF. Especially with the clanging swords, weapons being caught on geometry/environment, and the realistic portrayal of samurais with real weapons.

A game like Bushido Blade would do well in today's market, combined with netcode across all platforms.

Apparently Bushido Blade was made by the Kengo guys, so it really was a precursor of sorts.
I really enjoyed Kengo II so much, I'd love a really nice and simple PS4 version.

Kengo II was also way faster than Bushido Blade like Woolie was talking about, not fighting game fast per say but still a good deal quicker.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I got into a car accident last night cuz of shitty snow, totaled my car, but me and my friend are safe. I was having nightmares that I killed my friend in the accident, but I've calmed down since then. Now my hands have a minor shake to them, and playing Monster Hunter and other video games, as well as other fine hand movements, are difficult - drinking out of a glass is annoying.
But yeah, my car is totaled, waiting on insurance, but I am without a car for the time being and I have to walk to work.

How was your day yesterday, GAF?

Gamer Y

I got into a car accident last night cuz of shitty snow, totaled my car, but me and my friend are safe. I was having nightmares that I killed my friend in the accident, but I've calmed down since then. Now my hands have a minor shake to them, and playing Monster Hunter and other video games, as well as other fine hand movements, are difficult - drinking out of a glass is annoying.
But yeah, my car is totaled, waiting on insurance, but I am without a car for the time being and I have to walk to work.

Not as exciting as your's, but glad you and your friend are safe. Be careful on the way to work friender.

Fuck man. Hope you're ok. At least you and your friend are in one piece.

That's why airbags save lives. Count your blessings.

I'm glad you're safe.

I spent the day with my Grandad.

We watched wrestling.

It was good.

Top Bottom