• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I got into a car accident last night cuz of shitty snow, totaled my car, but me and my friend are safe. I was having nightmares that I killed my friend in the accident, but I've calmed down since then. Now my hands have a minor shake to them, and playing Monster Hunter and other video games, as well as other fine hand movements, are difficult - drinking out of a glass is annoying.
But yeah, my car is totaled, waiting on insurance, but I am without a car for the time being and I have to walk to work.

How was your day yesterday, GAF?
Damn, sorry to hear that. At least you guys made it out okay. I am sick and slept most of the day yesterday

demidar

I got into a car accident last night cuz of shitty snow, totaled my car, but me and my friend are safe. I was having nightmares that I killed my friend in the accident, but I've calmed down since then. Now my hands have a minor shake to them, and playing Monster Hunter and other video games, as well as other fine hand movements, are difficult - drinking out of a glass is annoying.
But yeah, my car is totaled, waiting on insurance, but I am without a car for the time being and I have to walk to work.

Maybe you should take the day off?

Oberon

Banned

Glad you're alright.

I went out end bought some school books, and then spent the rest of the day at home, drawing and listening to a Tomodachi life stream and Karl Pilkington.

Beloved

Jesus, glad you and your friend didn't get hurt. I'd be shaken up too, I hope you feel better/calmer soon.

That sounds rough. Glad your ok tho. I spent most of my day yesterday grinding in rpgs.

JoJo94

Sucks to hear that man, like everyone said that at least you and your friend are okay. Hopefully things work out.

I spent yesterday unlocking stuff in Smash.

You could finish KLK ten times before you finish Gintama, go for the shorter one.

I'm not picky at all about length when it comes to anime. I've seen all of Bleach, most of Naruto and about 600 episodes of One Piece and I don't really regret it (though Naruto and Bleach suck)

I'm not picky at all about length when it comes to anime. I've seen all of Bleach, most of Naruto and about 600 episodes of One Piece and I don't really regret it (though Naruto and Bleach suck)
No_Ragrets.jpg

croten

But you could finish KLK and get to Gintama quicker than the other way around.

Okingjrr

Glad you're ok. And here I am wishing for snow to fall where I live.

Yesterday I played some Bayo and Killer Instinct, can't pull of a manual for the life of me.
Today I watched Expendables 1 and 2 with my brothers, s'alright. Might watch Korra S3 in a bit, or play video games, whichever.

Has anyone else been kinda unimpressed with most of the steam sales?

Pat said it best on one of the podcasts, its because there's so many sales and only so many new games now can go on sale. So what you're gonna see is a lot of the same games going on sale, or games going on sale that you most likely already own whether from another sale or just because you wanted it.

If someone like me who only owns HL2 and DMC4 on Steam took part in a steam sale, I'd probably get much more out of it than almost anyone else here and I wouldn't be unimpressed/disappointed in the steam sales.

Jesus. I'm glad you and your friend are alright.

I spent yesterday watching Ippo and playing SMT4.

Okingjrr

Has anyone else been kinda unimpressed with most of the steam sales?

A little meh, yea. Though I'm gonna need you guys to stop me from buying New Vegas. I just don't have the time to play it, but I have this urge to go back in.

I've already played through it on 360 a few years ago, so don't shit your pants.

Been in a few minor accidents myself, so I know the shock, but glad to hear you're both ok.

Rizzi

I'm trying to avoid buying Shadow of Mordor on steam.
I own the game on PS4. But that's locked at 30 fps, and I am now a whore for 60 fps in games. :<

Oh god the all white audio technica m50x looks so good! But I already own the regular m50s and already burned them and everything! Oh man, I shouldn't buy it. I won't.

Top Bottom