• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Alfebit

Banned
What a terrible day I had. All I could do was sleep and vomit.

Cain't be me because I'm sick.
shiftyeyeddog.gif

Hope you get well soon. I just finally got over what I think was the flu.

Thanks. I'm feeling a bit better and the need to vomit has subsided for a while now. Hopefully it's gone for good.

Man fuck Spelunky, made it past the ice caves for the first time, beat it on that same run, and I die to some anubis like enemy in the temple. I still struggle in the 1st area and have 140+ deaths accumulated so far.

Beloved

Goofy breast physics aren't even attractive. I can only find them comical and silly, and never understood the appeal.

Morning. It's all downhill from this topic, lol.

I agree, though depending on the game (or anime, let's be real) it can be really amusing

I like breast physics in all forms of ridiculousness. But what we really need are ridiculous booty physics.

I can't even argue with that.

Oberon

Banned
lol $100.

I've done dumber.....

I spent 200 bucks on raidens sword, that's 2 Tharja figures, 2 booties,

I like breast physics in all forms of ridiculousness. But what we really need are ridiculous booty physics.

But a tight booty doesn't jiggle!

If you think about it, her boobs must have bounced faster than the bullet to be able to do that

Why did he even aim at her?

So guys, I just finished Bayo 2!
Yeah, the final boss wasn't as hype I the first one.
But hey! Summoning the last final boss to kill the current one sure is hype!
W101 is still my favorite

croten

Goofy breast physics aren't even attractive. I can only find them comical and silly, and never understood the appeal.

Morning. It's all downhill from this topic, lol.

Goofy breast physics are funny at times but yeah they annoy me to hell in most games.
C'mon, admit it, how many of you own Extreme Beach Volleyball 2?

I do not. In fact the only DOA related game I ever had was DOA2.

demidar

Alright, now I'm a bit alert after my nap. I'm gonna talk about Shovel Knight for a bit.

Now I haven't gotten too far in the game yet (just beat Plague Knight) but I'm really liking the game. However I wouldn't call it great yet. The combat is... different (I'm used to quick attacks or attacks that stop you but have a long range). The platforming is nice but not challenging so far, and it's fairly creative making use of the downwards thrust. The artstyle is nice (and fairly faithful from what I can tell). The music is good and catchy, but I hesitate to call it great.

The world map is weird but it serves it's purpose (gating bosses into tiers and also throwing in other things like shops, towns and challenge levels). I would like to see the world map expanded greatly because I associate a world map with secrets and exploration (think those SNES Donkey Kong games, even if they take more after Super Mario Bros./World).

Also fought The Baz, what a whiny baby.

Shovel Knight gets a lot of love for being an extremely well made Megaman game today. It also had the same effect as a Megaman game for me too, put a little bit of time into it, before moving on to something else. However, this one gets points since I actually wanna got back and play it.

demidar

Shovel Knight gets a lot of love for being an extremely well made Megaman game today. It also had the same effect as a Megaman game for me too, put a little bit of time into it, before moving on to something else. However, this one gets points since I actually wanna got back and play it.

Oh yes, I get heavy Mega Man vibes, from the cutscenes to the stage layout and flow of boss battles. But it's been a really long time since I played a Mega Man game so my comparisons are unreliable.

Alfebit

Banned
Morning frienders. I slept all of yesterday and last night but I finally feel a little better.

Shinovi Versus.

I was thinking of that exact moment.

I remember seeing a post on tumblr where someone actually did the math to see how fast her breasts would have to be moving...I forget what it was exactly, but it was ABSURD xD

Her breasts had to be moving fast enough to make an audible sound. That's nuts.

Top Bottom