• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

and he calls himself the former leader of Team Shameless

I can't handle myself, I'm good! I'm good!
tumblr_ly6t66KMFu1qgkzyao1_250.gif

Oh my...you're so sugoi~~

tumblr_inline_ne84cq1LWK1rehoct.gif

360pages

I need to stay away from my Story Club for a little while, it's just me hoping every week to be picked and being disappointed.

With that said, it is nice to know all the reviews I got wasn't from the club and it was because other people was actually interested enough in my work to review.

What is the Giraffe Blowjob thing they're talking about, from RE?

If you look at the RE6 logo it looks like a Giraffe giving another giraffe a blowjob.

I'm learning whole new things about myself, alcohol makes Nikki Bella not only more tolerable, but actually hot.

Does alcohol turn me into a slut?! Shocking truth!

I think you've been in the Abyss too long my friend... it's starting to change you.

Even more KLK spoilers.
It is her initial motivation and she will obviously hold a grudge against Nui for murdering the only person in her life for sure, but the first 2/3rds of the show goes out of its way to make it clear that, while she's certainly and naturally upset over her father's death, her actions revolve more about isolation from the general populace, a lack of belonging and a crushing feeling of loneliness in general. The entire rebellish behavior before her father's death, the first kinagase episode, the mako family episode, the episode where she finds out she's not human, her later confrontation with Nui, "I want to know" song, the wedding scene and just tons and tons of moments in the whole show keep trying to make clear that the revenge story is merely part of a bigger whole.
Definitely there's more
, but I have to say you really took Ryuko's character more seriously than I did. I felt like she was struggling between two simple extremes of revenge and belonging, especially with the Makanshoku family episode, Satsuki being her sister and ally, and how Mako constantly saves her providing a great basis for the latter's establishment, but the character herself struggling between those two ideals felt kinda rough, or rubberband-y. She had at least two seperate crises over it.

Apologies if I'm getting a bit nitpicky or argumentative here. I have a habit of long drawn out discussions like this, feel free to not reply.

Genryu

Banned
So, I was playing through Revengeance a little bit ago and I was wondering something. Did they ever do their top ten games of the year for 2013?

Top Bottom