• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=143434669&postcount=376

Am I off base here?

Also:

vecjxv.gif

IS THAT A THING? BECAUSE I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW ABOUT IT OMG

-Yakuza 5 levels of Pat squealing-

Just imagine all those sick rival fights with Guts vs Griffith, leading up to the big showdown at the end of the eclipse. Maybe it'll even inspire Miura to keep going strong with Berserk and Guts will finally get off the boat.

Its been a while since we've gotten a new Okami game too hasn't it....

#NewNewCapcom

Just imagine all those sick rival fights with Guts vs Griffith, leading up to the big showdown at the end of the eclipse. Maybe it'll even inspire Miura to keep going strong with Berserk and Guts will finally get off the boat.

Its been a while since we've gotten a new Okami game too hasn't it....

#NewNewCapcom

Holy shit holy shit

fangirling_omgh_by_iheartall-d6b3zy8.gif

Platinum already have their own interpretations of DMC and Ninja Gaiden gameplay with Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising. No need for them to be involved in designing the gameplay of either.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You just don't want DMC with a shmup section

I know you're joking, but there are a lot of very clear reasons why the tightness of DMC gameplay shouldn't be touched by Platinum given their latest works. Their games have a very specific feel to them.

Platinum already have their own interpretations of DMC and Ninja Gaiden gameplay with Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising. No need for them to be involved in designing the gameplay of either.

who said they had to design each others gameplay
COMBINE THEM DAMMIT
you cant deny that Bayonetta with Style switching and weapon switching wouldnt be hype

guess what guys
Bish just responded to me in the sonygate thread in OT
with my lewd avatar
avatar is Bish approved and you all have to live with it

Top Bottom