• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

JYB as Lulu is the best casting!

I can't defend Haruhi tho. Kyon does sound like a way older man.

According to the thread, a rogue From employee sent him the required information

That this is possible so quickly is thanks to the contributions of boowoo90 on this very blog. Is he an undercover From Software operative? Just a talented reverse engineering guru? Who knows, but he supplied the required addresses in no time at all.

that would be pretty cool if it was, I'd love to see more devs go out of their way to help the modders make games better

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
shock.gif

Trading in GTA V was literally exact price it cost to get Destiny. Didn't cost any money. That was pretty sick. Installing updates now.

Platinum games rankings:
Metal Gear Rising
Bayo 2
Vanquish
W101 = Bayo 1

Not surprised Durante got things working for Dark Souls again, but hearing that a From employee just made his life easier is awesome.

Alfebit

Banned
Platinum Games ranking
1. Bayo 1
2. Metal Gear Rising
3. Vanquish
4. Korra
5. Anarchy Reigns

Those are the one's I've played.

Not a fan of the yelling. Talking sounds fine.

Trading in GTA V was literally exact price it cost to get Destiny. Didn't cost any money. That was pretty sick. Installing updates now.

Noice.

Wow they sound dumb anytime to they have to put emotion into something, no thank you.
I'll definitely be looking for a Japanese audio option.

The voices themselves aren't too bad when they're just talking, but reacting to stuff and making fighting noises makes them sound ****.

Well to be fair, fight noises in general just sound dumb, regardless of the language.

Alfebit

Banned
Wow they sound dumb anytime to they have to put emotion into something, no thank you.
I'll definitely be looking for a Japanese audio option.

The voices themselves aren't too bad when they're just talking, but reacting to stuff and making fighting noises makes them sound word.

I'd edit that out. It's one of those words that isn't really nice to say here. Mods might get on your case.

Top Bottom