• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

Togglesworlh said:
It's better than The Cleveland Show?
Stop being redundant!

[EDIT] Replay done and uploading! I'm sure it will be boring for everyone who isn't me, ArtistDude or Pangloss. :D

Yeef

Also, is there any way to actually hear voice chat before rendering a video? I do not see any such option and it would have been helpful in this case. I guess you'll just have to deal with chimpmunk voices!

Togglesworlh said:
This time I got it... It's better than American Dad!
See! That's a compliment, because American Dad is [usually] pretty good. I think it's the only three of the shows that McFarlane doesn't work on, so that's probably why.

wow i didn't think anyone in the world actually liked american dad

mind fucking blown

Anyone else looking forward to McFarlane's Flintstones revival? Aww yeah.

RE: Voice in replays: I hear it just fine when I'm editing, but when I record, I get random clips of random people on both teams just not rendering. It's not completely random, as I think it's the same every render attempt, but I can't see any logic behind which voices it keeps and which it loses. It's clearly a bug.

Yeef

Togglesworlh said:
wow i didn't think anyone in the world actually liked american dad

mind fucking blown
American Dad was REALLY bad the first season and I gave up on it half way through. Then a couple years later I caught a random episode on Adult Swim and it was actually good. So i watched a few more and they were good too. Game the new episodes a chance and they were also good.

Anyone else looking forward to McFarlane's Flintstones revival? Aww yeah.
Nope!

My point is I have never heard anyone say a single positive thing about American Dad. This is literally the first time. I am kind of shocked.

I've never actually seen it, to be honest.

I've seen plenty of South Park, though. I don't really hate it, hate it. But Cartman gets on my fucking nerves (I know that's the point), and since he's such an integral part of the show, the show gets on my fucking nerves.

Blizzard

Banned
Chinner said:
what do you mean justin bieber went steampunk?
Google justin bieber steampunk, I refuse to post the picture in this thread.

Also, everyone rejoice, I may actually have time to drop into one of the TF2 servers tomorrow. Of course, if I crash twice within a 15-minute period I'll probably ragequit, but that's life.

justin-bieber-robot-arm-2.jpg

JazzmanZ

This game keeps crashing on me unexpectedly :(
I've tried verifying and defragment and even re-installing the game but it keeps crashing :(

it's been doing this since I added the update.

Yeef

JazzmanZ said:
This game keeps crashing on me unexpectedly :(
I've tried verifying and defragment and even re-installing the game but it keeps crashing :(

it's been doing this since I added the update.
Are you on a mac? There have been lots of mac users having that issue since the update. Don't think there's a fix yet.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Chinner said:
hes accomplished more in his 17 years of life than any of us will ever do.
What if we combine our life works together, and try really really hard? I am sure we can do more then he did before he was old enough to smoke.

moojito

I got the "ride of the valkartie" achievement while rocket jumping about during goldrush setup. I wasn't even on the jank server!

Sianos

woops looks like i've wandered into that wacky halo thread again

In my opinion everyone* on the GAF server adds to the experience in their own way!

*except for Engineers.

Tenck

ArtistDude88 said:
ZZZZzzzzz.... That was the longest, most terrible sound quality, and uninteresting thing ever D:

Your face!!

It's just nice to finally have a Spy dedicated player address a lot of question people had for him. I myself found it to be really entertaining, but I get entertained with anything involving the Spy.

Tenck said:
Your face!!

It's just nice to finally have a Spy dedicated player address a lot of question people had for him. I myself found it to be really entertaining, but I get entertained with anything involving the Spy.

This involves the Spy. Is this entertaining to you? Tell Mr. T about it.

Dota 2 is the only game that needs to be on my list, anymore. I already uninstalled Team Fortress 2. What a horrible game! Am I right guys? Huh?

Yeah?

Yeah.

XeroSauce

Professor Beef said:
TF2 is so boring right now.

IBNGx.png

It's not even my #1 game anymore, god damn.

Is it sad that I saw that and I though my Steam had bugged out, and I tried to left-click everywhere to get rid of it

Okay yes that is sad.

Acerac

Banned
Togglesworlh said:
Dota 2 is the only game that needs to be on my list, anymore. I already uninstalled Team Fortress 2. What a horrible game! Am I right guys? Huh?

Yeah?

Yeah.
DOTA xtreme beach volleyball is the only game that needs to be on everyone's list.

Top Bottom