• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway - Review Thread

Time to charge up the Vita! Wow those are some strong reviews. I was going to buy this game regardless, but this thread just reminded me to do it sooner than later.

areal

Shuhei did good. Day one.

w0IJycj.png

I couldn't be happier to have a PS4 under my TV this fall but Tearaway and Mario 3D World are really my most anticipated games of the season.

Great reviews, my only fear is that all of them telling me how affected I'm going to be by this game will dilute the experience when I get to have it myself.

Congrats MM! Easily one of Sony's top tier studios. Can't wait to see what they're cooking up for PS4.

Hasney

So many great releases these days. Vita or 3ds. Choices,choices...

For me personally, I find the 3DS is still on top in terms of volume of quality, original games, which is my metric for my console choosing.

I have to say that I'm really excited for my Vita to arrive now this has come out though. SQUEEE.

The reviews sound great. Good job Media Molocule! Already pre-ordered and I can't wait to get my hands on this. I've been waiting for a good and unique Vita title that really showcases the system's capabilities.

Mario, Zelda, and Tearaway -- what a fantastic week!

Derrick01

Banned
So this game isn't just a bunch of vita gimmicks masquerading as "innovative" gameplay after all? I'm actually quite surprised by the scores.

j-wood

This combined with Killzone: Mercenary and P4G is the absolute trifecta on Vita. No one should say this thing has no games anymore

TheChits

Well I've been on the fence for a while, but it is time to get a vita. R.I.P. my wallet after all the handheld goodness this holiday ;_;

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
So many great releases these days. Vita or 3ds. Choices,choices...

3DS is a great system, like all Nintendo handhelds... but the Vita is the first time I jumped ship (owned one from every gen since the Fatboy) to a non-N handheld and I love it to death.

Vita means life.

Took the mrs on a shopping trip, seen this in the shop. Needless to say it came back with me. Just give the Vita a powernap and see what all the fuss is about.

emb

Man, Friday is going to be too amazing.

I'm waiting until Christmas for this and Mario... but still. Great things happening.

Top Bottom