• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway - Review Thread

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Looks good, but I've spent so much money this month already :/

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm really fucking sorry. I'm sorry that, at least initially, I'm going to be partly responsible when this game bombs. I unfortunately won't be getting this game for a while. I still have Strangers Wrath to beat, I recently got Super Stardust Delta so I'm gonna be playing that for a while, I get Sonic Racing Transformed free on Plus next week and someone is buying me Rayman Legends for christmas. I'm kinda set for Vita games for a while. But fear not, as soon as I feel the need to buy another Vita game Tearaway will surely be it.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I think I shall buy this and play it in Dec, as a thank you for putting LBP Vita on PS+ for the Asia PSNs.

crSy9pHl.png

Cancelled my preorder with Shopto and gone with digital instead.

RalchAC

The marketing in EU is pretty good for this. I've seen ads for it

EDIT: They're even bundling it over here

The UK deal is really amazing. Vita + 16gb mem card + Tearaway. With that and 3 months of PS+ (if you aren't already signed) you have an amazing value.

The rest of Europe they only give you a 4GB mem card. And those are worthless.

Hasney

The UK deal is really amazing. Vita + 16gb mem card + Tearaway. With that and 3 months of PS+ (if you aren't already signed) you have an amazing value.

The rest of Europe they only give you a 4GB mem card. And those are worthless.

I thought you only got one month and that it stacked even if you were signed up?

Blue-kun

Game looked really quirky/fun when they showed it on E3 and what not, so I guess it's good that reviewers will be helping those who care about them to give it a go. I'd get it right now, but unfortunately the budget only allows for a single game this month, and it'll be Celceta.

Still, it's a good time to be a Vita owner. Between this, Celceta, Danganronpa, Demon Gaze and Diva f, we've got a bunch to look forward to between the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.

Akito

Damn @ those scores
The game was shipped earlier today for me, sadly it's a present and will go to a good friend, my copy will probably arrive at the end of next week at the earliest :(

rjc571

Banned
Only way I might buy it is if they release a demo. Action games that run at 30 fps are a no buy for me unless I can try them out beforehand.

Strider

Wow. I have the game preordered but I didn't expect reviews to be this high. Thought the metacritic would end up around 80 or so.

Hype level at all time high.

Top Bottom