• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
c90Ytqw.jpg
You do realize this avatar is the result of bet right.

Unlike y'all anime and manga and sonic fans.

Unlike the people in here.. I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks.

That's who... so listen you want to troll you want to be funny do it with other members in the FGC weekly, but if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree.

And no I'm not joking or doing it for laughs like I do with Panda and Beef. So just leave my name out of your mouth and go on with your business.

inWoBXCcIX95c.gif

goddamn my nigga is heated

inWoBXCcIX95c.gif

Other dude went radio silent after he read that too lol

Like he thnks there's a possibility dude could reach through Al Gore's internet to get him.

He's probably calling all his loved ones and telling them to stay inside and lock their doors. This Freddy Kruger type dude is gonna use your own fears against you and shit.

Mortemis

Banned
inWoBXCcIX95c.gif

mother fucker said his whole family tree. GOD DAMN. That dude didn't even respond back, probably way too shook after this. He be hitting his family up all like "all y'all motherfuckers need to hide ya ass, this dude on gaf is too cray, I can feel his dehumanizing stare just from his posts".

And that blackule post, jesus I'm dying. Is shit this real over at FGW, might have to lurk.

ReiGun

My man said he coming for the entire family's fades. I'm done. lmao

I remember this. Angelus post? Think it was the first time I was exposed to him.

Are people mad at that mild sexualization?
Funny thing is, no one was mad at first. The OP wanted to talk about why Sakurai felt he had to point the costume was designed by a woman. Of course, no one reads OPs, so the thread - at least while I was in it - was dudes getting mad at "social justice warriors" but anyone even had a chance to say anything. It was kinda funny, actually.

Infinite

Is shorts and a crop top sexualization though? Hate having these discussions with gaming side because everything boils down to really silly dichotomies with them

Mortemis

Banned
My man said he coming for the entire family's fades. I'm done. lmao

Funny thing is, no one was mad at first. The OP wanted to talk about why Sakurai felt he had to point the costume was designed by a woman. Of course, no one reads OPs, so the thread - at least while I was in it - was dudes getting mad at "social justice warriors" but anyone even had a chance to say anything. It was kinda funny, actually.

Yeah seriously. I remember when that thread was at one page and everything was cool and calm. Come back later and this shit has over 1000 posts with tons of people getting angry at social justice warriors and I'm shifting through the thread looking for people arguing against this and can barely find anything. These dudes getting mad at the thought of people getting mad now?

GAF is hilarious.

SmokyDave

Almost spilled water on my keyboard readinbg fgc thread
You ain't kidding. How do you even beat someone's whole family tree? You got a dig a few people up, I reckon. Not to mention slapping a baby or two. Sounds like something you'd need to take time off work for.

I hope that western guy realises that quarter-circle + punch doesn't work in real life.

You ain't kidding. How do you even beat someone's whole family tree? You got a dig a few people up, I reckon. Not to mention slapping a baby or two. Sounds like something you'd need to take time off work for.

I hope that western guy realises that quarter-circle + punch doesn't work in real life.

You wont say that to his face though!

Slayven

Dude was going get a dna ancestry, he going to be traveling the world beating up folks.

Re: samus - I don't really mind her skimpier shorts-and-crop-top "zero suit" in its original game (Zero Mission) because it was just an endgame snapshot where you happened to see her traversing a city or sitting in a bar. Smash is a mixed bag because it's just fanservice (of all kinds) left and right anyways, but I feel like Sakurai in particular objectifies women a little too often.

ReiGun

"Yo, real talk. Call T. Hawk low tier again and I don't care who it is: you, ya momma, ya cousins, Aunt Cookie, Grandpa Larry with the lazy eye. Ya whole family tree can catch these hands, my boy."

Is shorts and a crop top sexualization though? Hate having these discussions with gaming side because everything boils down to really silly dichotomies with them

That's the other thing. Most people in the thread - at least when I was in there (about pg 9 on 100 ppp) - didn't think the outfit was that sexualized. Most people liked it. Dudes in there literally getting mad at ghosts. lol

I hate how badly she's rigged in SSB4, though. It looks like she doesn't have any bones and the zero suit's just full of liquid armor.

screen-3.jpg

screen-5.jpg

They should have just pulled a Little Mac 2 and said that Samus was so strong thanks to her Chozo training she goes weaponless in Zero Suit and just beats the shit out of everyone with her bare hands.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
People complaining about Samus sexualization is probaby the only time I think the SJW dismissal is an acceptable response

I just can't even pretend to give a shit anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom