• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did in fact, on XB1. I thought it was fun and all, but I wasn't ZOMG SOLD, you know?

I dunno. I guess I'll see if it hits PC eventually, I'll check it out, but I'm not buying it for XONE and definitely would not go out and get a PS4 for it.

I'm not one of those people who goes into a thread about a game I'm not interested in to declare my disinterest, so I've stayed out of Destiny threads but I can't be the only one right? lol

Not every well received game is for everyone, and contrary to gaf belief, that's ok. Destiny was crack to me, playing with people I knew made it a lot better for me.

I read up on the black twitter thing

I'd be too embarrassed to come back to the internet. Time for me to ditch that account and pick a new one

destiny beta and diablo 3 are both crack.

i started them out for a few hours thinking "wow what overhyped shit" and then i ended up sinking so much time into them.

D3 ultimate evil is too good. Since I lost all my save files it feels good to start over. And I just got Xcom EW for 14 bucks.

Time for another round of BCT saves the world.

KumaJG

Just had my first economics class and I already know I'm going to fail it. I have negative interest in this shit. I'ma need a tutor or something.

My friends and I bullshited econ so bad it ridiculous. The homework was multiple choice online and you had three chances to get it right. We would each pick a multiple choice letter on the first run and then make a list of all the right answers so on the second run we get 100%. I ended up getting a B in the class, since I never studied for the tests.

cdyhybrid

D3 ultimate evil is too good. Since I lost all my save files it feels good to start over. And I just got Xcom EW for 14 bucks.

Time for another round of BCT saves the world.

What class are you playing on D3?

I'm on PC but I'm playing a Wizard for the new Season.

Slayven

Initial statement

My mama raised 3 kids on 12k a year with no public assistance. But I digress.

Some comments that proceeded.

In 1924?
Ya'll Amish?
ya moms was selling drugs!"
"Ya moms was hoeing!"
"Ya moms was doing tax fraud!"
Your Momma was Draya?

Made her text her mom

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwxqKgkCMAAxFOr.jpg:small[/IMG
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwxsWtBCUAA11x4.jpg:small[/IMG
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwxtaX2CEAA1FIm.jpg:smal

Has a Gaffer ever called their parent to prove they are right on the internet?

Condolences Harson

Would have loved to get Destiny digitally but I'd destroy my internet cap and for some reason ever since the beta, my connection has gotten to struggle internet levels. Its a shame cuz that beta was really really fun and I want to jump in but I need to waot

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
hold up man

MiE18Lg.jpg

454aaQL.jpg

Real? Fake? Don't know, don't care
itl2Bn0AfoC5X.png
#swag

By @hunterclique

destiny beta and diablo 3 are both crack.

i started them out for a few hours thinking "wow what overhyped shit" and then i ended up sinking so much time into them.
Yeah first couple hours playing D3 was like "yeah whatever Blizzard"

Now I'm like "OK one more level up then I'm done...one more quest I gotta go...OK just this last dungeon beat this boss then log the fuck off Nigga"

Then I look at the clock its 2 in the morning and I feel like a dumbass...
but my monk Danny Rand lookin clean as a mothafucka tho

Aliens Colonial Marines is the worst goddamn game I've played in a while. I usually can find enjoyment out of bad games(Dark Void) but this shit.....

How did it get past quality control? What's bad is the potential to be something amazing is there. I mean it's the goddamn Alien franchise. I just... i....

*pulls game out of PS3, puts in Xcom*

Just had my first economics class and I already know I'm going to fail it. I have negative interest in this shit. I'ma need a tutor or something.

I passed Economics with a 60, thank god my letter curve in that class was different so 60 was a C and 50 was a D. It's like Statistics called his dad to come beat you up.

DY_nasty

Now I'm like "OK one more level up then I'm done...one more quest I gotta go...OK just this last dungeon beat this boss then log the fuck off Nigga"

wait til you start doing rift runs

its designed to never let you stop

Trey

Sounds like CiV.

"Saudi Arabia BET NOT STROLL INTO MY MOTHERFUCKING BORDERS THE PACT JUST EXPIRED. one more turn I'm a fuck this nigga up. Oh, my caravan just arrived so now I got the bread for riflemen? Let's play this out..."

Spongebob5hourslater.jpg

People probably need to stop asking for advice in non community threads. "Guys, this happened.. I know I should have handled this earlier, but now I'm here. What do you think I should do?"

"SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT DOING IT SOONER?"
"YOU'RE THE MANAGER!?!"
"YOU CONDONED IT!"

Sexual Harassment Thread

Friendly reminder, the hacker behind The Fappening is dropping Megan Goode and Gabby Union pics this Saturday. Have your Jergens on standby

DY_nasty

Friendly reminder, the hacker behind The Fappening is dropping Megan Goode and Gabby Union pics this Saturday. Have your Jergens on standby
breh stop

i've never seen a more obvious nigger trap on the internet

"come down to 7/11 for open carry day! present your firearm at the register and receive free cigarillos and your choice of 20oz malt liquors!" + netzero

breh stop

"come down to 7/11 for open carry day! present your firearm at the register and receive free cigarillos and your choice of 20oz malt liquors!" + netzero

It does seem suspect if you are going to release the two black women's pics on a particular date.

Black twitter is gonna riot

breh stop

Heh yea it does, but I want to believe!

Mortemis

Banned
breh stop

lmfao

Black twitter is gonna have a field day though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
breh stop

fucking dead

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
PG-13 rated movies are the worst thing to happen, when it comes to how people view how guns, bullets, and ultimately the police, work in actual factual reality.

DY_nasty

PG-13 rated movies are the worst thing to happen, when it comes to how people view how guns, bullets, and ultimately the police, work in actual factual reality.

breh i had no idea how dumb movies actually were in that regard til i started hearing people try and tell me HOW TO DO MY JOB based on what they saw dwayne johnson do before

like the levels of stupidity just throw me. i don't even know where to start sometimes. but what always gets me is when people never even once attempt to put themselves in the situation.

What build popular these days for Wizards?

Tal Rasha's if you can get 3 pieces + RORG
Firebird's Finery, once they change the last buff

I'm running:

Magic Missile (3 w/Mirrorball)
Hydra (Frost)
Teleport (Wormhole)
Magic Weapon (Force Weapon)
Energy Armor (Prismatic Armor)
Familiar (Sparkflint)

Frost is to proc frozen Meteors to go with Fire every 8 seconds.
That will change to Mammoth once they patch 2.1 (Serpent Sparker = 2 Hydras always).

Look here for more info:
http://diablo.somepage.com/popular/wizard
http://www.diablofans.com/builds/1139-t6-gr30-magicmissile-hydra-destroyer

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
breh i had no idea how dumb movies actually were in that regard til i started hearing people try and tell me HOW TO DO MY JOB based on what they saw dwayne johnson do before

like the levels of stupidity just throw me. i don't even know where to start sometimes. but what always gets me is when people never even once attempt to put themselves in the situation.

LOL

Stop it 5. You know you dudes are supposed to be Clive Owen in Shoot Em Up, with the shit.

KumaJG

I played it Diablo 3 on the ps3, platinum it too. I still follow the game because I love it and might pick it up again when/if I build my PC for rpg/strategy games.

lets switch. i'm taking organic chem because it's required for my degree. i don't remember shit about chemistry. first class everything on the board looked like hieroglyphics

gonna spend the weekend catching up on all that shit with khan academy.

Chemistry wouldn't even help anyway. Just a bunch of shit that you have to memorize. Terrible class. Have fun!

Btw, you all are lucky I was banned during the "interracial comic book couples" thread. I would have derailed the fuck out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom