• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black people, when we get a certain age why the hell do our dress code get reduce to jumpsuits, short sets, gators/lofters/dress shoes and sandals

rivers.jpg

BlI9HhICEAAK_M4.jpg:small

Don't act you don't know what I am taking abouting.

LOL i saw a pic of this and showed my sis and then here comes my pops in the whole damn attire from linen everything to those exact sandals, We were in tears XD. Now my dad shows the picture to other family members and 80% of the time they're also wearing it Lol

hunterXero and im in the rampage league

ah that's the temp league before it kicks you out to standard in november

also added you as since the friend is account based no matter what character name you use to add someone under i can always see whatever char you are on and vice versa

The most fucked up thing is that this type of shit is such a normal occurrence that you're more pissed about the pizza getting cold.

I mean, I'm definitely not mouthing off to the dude and getting beat. Before I do something like that, I need to make sure any and all pictures on my facebook are gone. I don't need white America slandering my name when I'm dead.

*There's a picture with his hand on a white girl's breast! RAPIST!
*There's another picture with him holding a glass of liquor! Drunk!
*Here's one more with him wearing a pair of Jordans...THUG!

We gotta look up his past record, says here he got a warning for speeding back in 2005, yup he deserved to die!

Mumei

uh it was...Mumei

or Besada

I don't recall saying anything to you about Marvel fanboys, though if you had expressed worries about them I would have told you not to.

Mumei the type of guy to tell you that the Civil War is the defining comic book event and watch you rage after you read it.

I can't even remember who told me that but I wasted a month of MU on that bs.

I haven't even read Civil War! If I were going to suggest something Marvel-related that I've read, it would probably be something like Kurt Busiek's Marvels, or Simonson's Thor, or Miller or Bendis or Brubaker or Waid's runs on Daredevil, or something like that. Maybe Ultimate Spider-Man or Amazing Spider-Man, though I've only read about half of the Lee/Ditko run. I haven't actually read that much Marvel.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't recall saying anything to you about Marvel fanboys, though if you had expressed worries about them I would have told you not to.

I haven't even read Civil War! If I were going to suggest something Marvel-related that I've read, it would probably be something like Kurt Busiek's Marvels, or Simonson's Thor, or Miller or Bendis or Brubaker or Waid's runs on Daredevil, or something like that. Maybe Ultimate Spider-Man or Amazing Spider-Man, though I've only read about half of the Lee/Ditko run. I haven't actually read that much Marvel.

you should read ruins mum. its a grim companion to marvels.

Mortemis

Banned

I haven't read much of marvel at all, I've only started reading their comics since I jumped on the 99 cent deal and been reading stuff since. Haven't read any of what you said, lol. Thanks for the suggestions.

Mortemis

Banned
Seriously though, lil man looks like he seen some shit. The kind of guy that would say "story time" and you know everyone's gonna be circling around him sitting crisscross applesauce.

Trey

no avatar people getting missed left and right

It really is interesting just how much memory people commit to avatars. You go without one people just not checking for you.

I beat Transistor the day after I got it and just replayed it to finish all the achievements today, and I still feel like playing it. GOTY.

Mortemis

Banned
It really is interesting just how much memory people commit to avatars. You go without one people just not checking for you.

I don't usually miss no avatar posters since its so much easier to see them on mobile and I'm usually on my phone instead.

I'll be missing them all the time on PC though.

I beat Transistor the day after I got it and just replayed it to finish all the achievements today, and I still feel like playing it. GOTY.

I admit, until your were quoted, I missed part of your post.

Avatar help me categorize posters are a person, instead of a nebulous voice on the internet. Of course, this also messes me up when people change their avatars.

Slayven

Spades is the number 3 cause of violence in the black community.

Number 2 is not taking the chicken on the freezer,

and Number 1 is saying one more word, when told not to say one more word.

I mean, I'm definitely not mouthing off to the dude and getting beat. Before I do something like that, I need to make sure any and all pictures on my facebook are gone. I don't need white America slandering my name when I'm dead.

*There's a picture with his hand on a white girl's breast! RAPIST!
*There's another picture with him holding a glass of liquor! Drunk!
*Here's one more with him wearing a pair of Jordans...THUG!

We gotta look up his past record, says here he got a warning for speeding back in 2005, yup he deserved to die!

Explain lol.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

That moment when you're in the middle of something fun, and the parental units are close to being home, and you suddenly remember that you were told to do it.

KumaJG

Number 1 got to be stepping on someone sneakers

Gorillaz

Went passed the strip joint up the street from work and saw a banner that Lisa Ann was going to make an appearance there this next week

DY halp

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Went passed the strip joint up the street from work and saw a banner that Lisa Ann was going to make an appearance there this next week

DY halp

you ain't got the money to compete for those titties tonight

go home and be a family man

DY halp

Last spot I went to that had a featured dancer I had an amazing time. Teri Weigel and Raylene. To much damn fun. Take advantage.

Furyous

Whelp, got pulled over and so pissed (at my pizza being cold as shit).

This mofo had me pulled over for about 30 damn minutes!

I wasn't speeding or anything; anyway. Cop pulls me over and asks me where I'm coming from

Dominos pizza all of 5 minutes from my place bruh...like are you seriously pulling me over on University Blvd? I mean really bruh?

The entire time this guy was talking to me, he had his hand on his gun which was bugging me the fuck out internally. He asked me the dumbest questions, do I own a weapon, do I have any opened alcoholic beverages in the car, do I have any illegal substances in the car, do I have any in the trunk (I don't have a trunk, it's a hatchback). Asks me to get out the car; I'm not arguing with a dude who has his hand on his holstered gun.

He keeps asking me do I have anything suspicious in my possession. He's asked me so much that at this point I'm nonchalantly saying not because I really just want to eat my pizza.

He asks me where do I live...I mean you could actually read the damn driver's license I gave you...but whatever. He asks how long have I been there. Tells me that's a nice area, where do I work and how much do I make. I tell him basically everything he wants to know (his hand is no longer on his gun). Finally satisfied he lets me go with a warning about speed (1. It's damn near impossible to speed on University Blvd in the day time, 2. I was going 5 below the limit).

I'm also pretty damn sure this is the same officer that questioned me back when I was trying to get into my housing area, that I told you guys about like 10 months back.

Now my pizza is kind of cold, so I'm upset. I'm going to reheat this bitch, and play some Diablo 3 mad as fuck.

How is everyone else's Sat? :D

I got pulled over by five cops for making a left turn without using my blinker. I was detained by the road for 45 minutes answering questions because I was driving while black. I've got cop stories for days. Ohio cops have far better stuff to do than worry about every black male driving a car. Don't feel bad and just understand that dude could've pulled a gun on you.

I'm chillin and got off work at job number 1. I've been working on a project for job number 3 for the past few hours and listening to the Breakfast Club's interview with Kevin Gates.
I've got seven LG G3 reviews open in different tabs at 2K resolution. I want Destiny but have to wait until the my check clears from job number 1.

Why do I have the sudden urge to go to a strip club? I'm talking about one of them seedy strip clubs. Apparently, I miss the spontaneity of the hood. It kept people honest and forced a moral code.

I have a feeling that Destiny is going to prevent me from beating Last of Us. I've blazed through every Uncharted games in a few days, but though I enjoy the story, something just keeps me from really wanting to play long bouts of Last of Us.

I have a feeling that Destiny is going to prevent me from beating Last of Us. I've blazed through every Uncharted games in a few days, but though I enjoy the story, something just keeps me from really wanting to play long bouts of Last of Us.

the cutscenes are worth it though, plus some in-game drama too. there's a scripted moment with ellie and a ladder where i was just like..."damn....this is really well done"

the cutscenes are worth it though, plus some in-game drama too. there's a scripted moment with ellie and a ladder where i was just like..."damn....this is really well done"

Yeah, the cutscenes are great and I enjoy human enemy encounters, but I'm past tired of the infected.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
my gawd tokyo ghoul is so fucked up

how

how am i gonna filet this motherfucker when i see him

how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom