• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
whew

That whole freestyle is flames.

"Youngin, realize that you in danger
when I see you out, plz kindly lift ya chain up"

macho-man-randy-savage-o.gif

dem bars got macho man spinning in circles.

RedSwirl

Man. Tried to practice on my pool table for the first time in years and I can't hit shit. Not even some of the most direct shots you could imagine.

Finished Tokyo Ghoul this morning. Kind of a cliff hanger ending to the series.

Also
I assume Kaneki ate his friend, or at least got a chunk of him. Kaneki's death was kind of wack. But they did show how dope Arima is though

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Also
I assume Kaneki ate his friend, or at least got a chunk of him. Kaneki's death was kind of wack. But they did show how dope Arima is though

they were vague on the hide side, but i assume that he got eaten. and i think kaneki is still alive, just on the lam and probably really fucked up for the moment

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Also

It's implied that that is what happened, but I think the author left alot of character's fates up up in the air in case he plans on resuming the series at some point

Satch

Banned
Skyrim sucking me in and I dunno what the hell is going on.

i understand a lot of the complaints people have about the game, but i still had a lot of fun with it. the world is fun to walk around in and it's easy to get caught up in the side quests.

definitely worth playing, especially if you got it in that recent steam sale.

RP912

Banned
i understand a lot of the complaints people have about the game, but i still had a lot of fun with it. the world is fun to walk around in and it's easy to get caught up in the side quests.

definitely worth playing, especially if you got it in that recent steam sale.

I got the anthology and trying to actually complete it which is lolz since the game is so friggin massive.

I'm on dawnguard expansion. Being a vampire never felt so good.

Then again I always been fastinated by vampires.

cdyhybrid

I got the anthology and trying to actually complete it which is lolz since the game is so friggin massive.

I'm on dawnguard expansion. Being a vampire never felt so good.

Then again I always been fastinated by vampires.

You playing on PC or console?

Also, werewolves > vampires.

I can't believe people still get hyped for Square Enix products in 2014.

Kraftwerk

You should have cryptically posted the source before others did. Doesn't look like a troll thread, it looks like you got suckered in by misplaced social media outrage.

No? My sister worked in the industry for a while, and I follow the trends a lot. Knew what it was, but saw the social media stuff and thought it was funny. But whatever.

Gorillaz

I'm partially optimistic because they managed to actually announce a demo and had a trailer out for FF15 in the same day. They actually managed to not fuck that up.

RP912

Banned
You playing on PC or console?

Also, werewolves > vampires.

I can't believe people still get hyped for Square Enix products in 2014.

PC of course. I wouldn't dare put my poor ps3 slim through that much struggle. Plus the mods man :D.

Haven't met werewolves yet.

Kreed

I'm partially optimistic because they managed to actually announce a demo and had a trailer out for FF15 in the same day. They actually managed to not fuck that up.

They could have left the driving simulator parts out though. That part looked rough.

ReiGun

Sorry Square Enix. You lost any hope of getting me excited about Final Fantasy 15 when I managed to finish high school and college before you finished this game.

I'll probably play it. May even like it. But I can't even pretend to care that much at this point.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
All I got from that FF15 trailer is that I'll be playing through a Bishounen road trip

also lol @ full price type zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom