• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Does anyone want to see her nude? I feel like I've seen everything there is to see with her anyway. All from the animated gifs in GAF threads. (not complaining about that though)

I'd only be interested if it was a live and in person, personal appearance. In bed. Or somewhere with furniture.

Infinite

That thread reminds of this time where I'm in the bathroom washing my face and there's a mirror above my sink. I bend my head down to rinse my face. when I get back up a fucking spider descended behind me and I can see it in the mirror like on some axe murderer shit. I was legit shook took off from the bathroom with soap and all on my face.

Blues ain't shit. Wear a faction's clothing, do bounties (ignore the ones you find especially tedious/notfun. for me that's kill 2 enemies with a fusion rifle 20 times), do weekly/daily strikes, farm material in patrol while doing missions and play PvP for fun/bounties.

I'm almost rank 3 with New Monarchy. Purchased legendary chest armor and guantlets, traded strange coin to the exotic merchant for better chest armor. After some PvP today or tomorrow I should be able to buy a legendary AR.

Farming engram's: n destiny is just too damn boring. You usually end up with shit or items you don't really want.

Honestly, I can't trust any outlet who has reviewed Destiny without having all legendaary equipment except for the 2 exotic slots. At the same time you HAVE to review the biggest game of the year in a timely manner, it just seems to be at the expense of some integrity.

I did enough rep farming in WoW to make me annoyed with it in any game since. Already done tons of vanguard shit, still not even 30% of rank 1. Joke mode.

cdyhybrid

Rep farming is the worst. At least with loot/bear ass farming you're actually getting tangible drops. Rep farming is just watching a meter slooooooooowly fill up.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
faction's gain rep at twice the rate though since they take pvp and pve at the same time

(pimping fwc all day blastin pertubator and gettin money)

faction's gain rep at twice the rate though since they take pvp and pve at the same time

(pimping fwc all day blastin pertubator and gettin money)

Eh.

Still requires rep farming.

This is the stuff I said early on would annoy me real quick because it's just taking the MMO grinding route and not really doing anything new with it.

akira28

so brehs. Destiny? worth it or no?

The hate against it is piling up everywhere

Titanic bitterness.

though I guess I shouldn't talk. Only reason I hate Titanfall is because Xbone killed my dog.

(gotta admit. watching some destiny vids brings back memories of good old Halo MP)

harSon

Banned
so brehs. Destiny? worth it or no?

The hate against it is piling up everywhere

Honestly, it's thoroughly average at best. If you're willing to drop 60 for an incredibly flawed experience, and you have to play the game, I'd advise you take the plunge now. Similar to Titanfall, I don't see the game having much staying power. It's honestly going to take a Realm Reborn/Diablo III like revision to morph the game into something worthwhile.

KumaJG

what happens? Kanye going to do a track for Booty Talk 3243223?

Niggas The Reckoning is happening. I know DY and I are on the anime hype train.

johj1.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
day 1 breh

and don't take anyone who compares titanfall to destiny seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom