• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Person who releasing these celeb nudes need to stop messing and give me Taylor Swift

I got you bruh

craft-stick_l.jpg

KumaJG

Civilization that crack. I boosted my skill level to the normal difficulty and almost on lost due to poor early game / horrible starting position.

I might quit Layton vs. Wright for the time being.

6 chapters in and I honestly just don't care anymore. I want to see it through to the end but once I start playing, I just can't stay interested in these characters prattling on about absolutely nothing. Doesn't help that I've got a good feeling on what the huge plot twist is going to be.

16 hours and some change logged so far....game does not need to be this damn long. I don't even mind text heavy games, just keep me interested.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I heard how dumb the Purge was, but seeing it for myself really drives the point home.

The first movie? Yeah that was pretty bad. But Anarchy is actually pretty great to me. Does a much better job at being less generic than the original and is very enjoyable.

Play more Destiny.

"But why do I want legendary gear?"

To play more Destiny.

Swear I can't even get in raids.

"You don't have good enough gear."

Well give me some then?

"Do strikes."

Dy can attest to my ability to not get jack shit from anything.

Daigo is getting embarassed right now, man this is some hilarious shit.

Sittin here watching 2 different streams while playing some Blade and Soul. Watching the Guilty Gear Xrd tournament (completely with a Davido-kun lookin mofo), and watching Daigo get bodied (again) on this Madcatz TGS stream.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Daigo is getting embarassed right now, man this is some hilarious shit.

Sittin here watching 2 different streams while playing some Blade and Soul. Watching the Guilty Gear Xrd tournament (completely with a Davido-kun lookin mofo), and watching Daigo get bodied (again) on this Madcatz TGS stream.

Getting Blade and Soul running for NA worth the effort? I keep thinking about it then get lazy and think I should just wait for the proper release... Whenever that is.

strobogo

Banned
The first movie? Yeah that was pretty bad. But Anarchy is actually pretty great to me. Does a much better job at being less generic than the original and is very enjoyable.

I hadn't even heard of the original and saw Anarchy and liked it a lot. Especially if you pretend it is a Punisher movie. Because it is TOTALLY a Punisher movie. It's more of a Punisher movie than the Tom Jane one. It's a shame Frank Grillo is already in the MCU, because he should most definitely be the Punisher for the Netflix things.

I be scare to sleep after seeing a frog in my house.
I've had a mouse in my room before. Fucker straight up ran from under my bed to under my entertainment center. Come Fall/Winter, the houses in my area are bound to get some type of bullshit inviting themselves in. My parents left the damn boonies and got their masters only wanting to come back to the middle of nowhere. I get off rent free because I'm in college but this is some bullshit.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
l7Pwfeq.jpg

Saw everything from everybody. my chakra too strong now.
jill scott might secretly be the badest female ever.
#partoftheproblem

love frogs

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I hadn't even heard of the original and saw Anarchy and liked it a lot. Especially if you pretend it is a Punisher movie. Because it is TOTALLY a Punisher movie. It's more of a Punisher movie than the Tom Jane one. It's a shame Frank Grillo is already in the MCU, because he should most definitely be the Punisher for the Netflix things.

I saw Anarchy first and that made me want to see the original, gosh it was pretty bad~ actually really bad.

I'm a little rusty with Marvel characters so I just did a quick Google and wow, he does look the part! :D

Getting Blade and Soul running for NA worth the effort? I keep thinking about it then get lazy and think I should just wait for the proper release... Whenever that is.

It's linear as all the fucks, I mean this game is so damn linear that once you level one character you'll never want to do the grind again because there is absolutely no variation. Your subsequent characters will all follow the exact same path. Weapon leveling, weapons you get via quest/drop, your doboks, the quests. I mean there is more variation in the first 20hrs of FFXIII man. With that stated, I like the combat system though so I continue to play.

strobogo

Banned
I saw Anarchy first and that made me want to see the original, gosh it was pretty bad~ actually really bad.

I'm a little rusty with Marvel characters so I just did a quick Google and wow, he does look the part! :D

Looks and completely acts. That character is 100% The Punisher in everything but name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom