• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those of you talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt I highly recommend listening to the Howard Stern interview with the dude from LFO, he dated her. You won't believe the stories. Great hour of radio. Think the guys name is Richie, he passed away not that long ago. Absolutely phenomenal interview. I'm on mobile or I'd like it, but it should be easy to find on YouTube.

RedSwirl

very few have the particular circumstances of this board. I've looked. You can get fuckery anywhere, but I'm too old for that shit. I can tolerate GAF, and BCT has some genuinely smart as hell people, the kind of people I want to associate with. I don't see that on other boards, mostly sprinklings of intelligence and interest among mostly fuck-shit. I mean it gets silly here sometimes, but I don't even fuck with the rest of the internet like that anymore. I don't know exactly why this thread is different, but it is.

True. I can admit my views have definitely evolved since coming to GAF, especially since finding BCT.

Looking back, my first time eating Anthony's may have been the genesis of my decision to leave the military. I knew then that the government gave no fucks about me. Ultimate struggle pizza.

Man whatever.

My actual favorite place now is this local joint with a few locations around the DC area. I think some of you might know which one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think Ru Paul's Drag Race re-introduced it into the vocabulary of the world. I wish people used it properly, rather than referring to anything vaguely insulting.
I get it, I made a stupid topic and used it wrong

I learned my lesson! I promise

Fun Fact: JLH was on Kids Incorporated, so I probably saw her on there and not even know. So was Fergie oddly enough and fuck her btw.

But my 90s tv ritual was Xena/Herc, Toonami, Saturday Morning Cartoons on WB and Fox, Charmed, Angel and Buffy. Probably missing some other big ones, but my teenage crush was Alyssa Milano, Alyson Hannigan, Gina Torres (even into Cleopatra 2525), and Renee O'Connor in that order.

akira28

I'd love to see Ferguson PD on Ferguson, finally. How long can they sit on this before people with authority start to get suspicious?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ayeo, fuck these flying cthulu ass stealth squids. My play-style changes the minute I see them on screen. :/ I already had to force myself to learn how to play aggressive to get the meld. Everybody moves and gets put on Overwatch when the fog reveals them... -_-

Almost fucked myself over worrying about the advanced tech, and forgetting about satellites. Got my first Mech though.

Finally hit that major invasion mission. Not looking forward to the Chrysalids and whatever new fukkery this game has yet to introduce.

The best.

Jado

Banned
Nintendo put all those trash Bowser kids in so they could sell folks Link later.

In a game with numerous same-y iterations of Mario, Peach and babies... the Koopalings are the best part of the roster. Everything out of Ludwig's mouth sounds like a snide taunt and it's amazing.

Looking up Koopalings, random shit that popped up in Google Images:
oc__general_vritra_the_koopa_troopa_pony_by_silverromance-d68ee3h.png

BHZ Mayor

In a game with numerous same-y iterations of Mario, Peace and babies... the Koopalings are the best part of the roster. Everything out of Ludwig's mouth sounds like a snide taunt and it's amazing.

Looking up Koopalings, random shit that popped up in Google Images:
oc__general_vritra_the_koopa_troopa_pony_by_silverromance-d68ee3h.png

Damn. Jandro drawing fanart now.

And fuck Cat Peach. That's 3 forms plus Baby Peach and she still ain't fucking with the Gawddess Rosalina.

In a game with numerous same-y iterations of Mario, Peace and babies... the Koopalings are the best part of the roster. Everything out of Ludwig's mouth sounds like a snide taunt and it's amazing.
]
Morton sounds like Fat Albert every time he does a boost. HEY HEY HEY!

how they gonna include 8 babies and no Diddy tho, that's that bullshit

Trey

Finally hit that major invasion mission. Not looking forward to the Chrysalids and whatever new fukkery this game has yet to introduce.

my first invasion, chrysalids fucked me over hard. Half the population got swallowed while I'm inching around into overwatch, so when I finally encountered them they had the whole squad. At least 15 of those...things.

I knew true fear that day.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Looking back, my first time eating Anthony's may have been the genesis of my decision to leave the military. I knew then that the government gave no fucks about me. Ultimate struggle pizza.

LOL Nah bruh., Ultimate struggle pizza is either the $5 Hot n' Ready from Little Caesar's or the $5 pizza you get from 7-11 on a gas run. Tastes like corrugated paper.

Has this been posted here before?

Look at all that profanity. Before anyone gets too caught up, let me warn you, he's no angel

But seriously, it was a good read. It's pretty much how I feel anytime someone tries pulling stereotypical black guy shit on me.

I don't think people realize how much I resist the urge to smack the shit out of them whenever I heard "I'm blacker than you" or "You're the whitest black guy I know" just because I don't conform to whatever stupid image they have, not of me, but of black people AS A WHOLE, like we're one collective

Mortemis

Banned
Has this been posted here before?

Look at this person, just proof that all black people are angry.

That shit does piss me off, why does one black person's opinion always have to represent a whole race? I see this shit a lot, almost always a cop out from dealing with a problem. "See this guy agrees with me, don't ALL of you too?"

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Those of you talking about Jennifer Love Hewitt I highly recommend listening to the Howard Stern interview with the dude from LFO, he dated her. You won't believe the stories. Great hour of radio. Think the guys name is Richie, he passed away not that long ago. Absolutely phenomenal interview. I'm on mobile or I'd like it, but it should be easy to find on YouTube.

Rich Cronin

JLH made him double-bag it, bought him an infinity ring at Cartier and gave him a speech about being his forever, then cheated on him with another guy -- who she also bought an infinity ring and gave the same speech, word for word about being his forever. She also named her genitalia and admitted in a later interview that she is/was a vajazzeler.

Infinite

That much should have been a given. No way at least Charizard and Pikachu aren't going to be in.

personally i would have liked a focus roster as you can get out of control with the playable characters you can pick from with pokemon. But yeah no way the fan favorites weren't making it in.

Fuck, I knew it wouldn't be KFC. Can't help but love their boneless buckets :(

I'm also the guy sitting sheepishly at the back of the room thinking 'Domino's' when people start talking about their favourite pizza.

Ah, fuck it. I never pretended to be cultured.

Say it with pride, brother. It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom