• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Is there a larger version? I cant read any of that on my monitor.
right click -> open image in new tab, assuming you're on a desktop

if you can't, it's basically an image telling people to boycott certain game companies because they associate with Anita Sarkeesian or Zoe Quinn or SJWs or LBGT stuff.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Serious question for you guys. Any ideas on how to make some quick money in a month span outside of anything illegal? Gotta make some moves, but don't have the cheddar to do it.

Trey

Serious question for you guys. Any ideas on how to make some quick money in a month span outside of anything illegal? Gotta make some moves, but don't have the cheddar to do it.

Service industry with tips. Selling stuff you don't need. Gambling. Commission based jobs.

KumaJG

LOL Sad and funny at the same time.

Man, shit's gotten real today on twitter. People on my feed discussing the "kill em' with kindness" approach and other people talking about anger against oppressors.

Anyway, I'm posting this chart on BCT (it's gaming-related) because I know damn sure there's some kind of 1950's segregation blacklist equivalent to it. We just need to find it.

Here's the chart: http://t.co/GwlAXZq6IF

I had to google LGBT and TFYC :-\.

Smokey

Gambling season aka football season.

Put down $15 parlay on 5 games and win $600

I actually read on my FB feed that someone I went to highschool with stopped playing ME3 cause "it made them kiss a guy"....

...I haven't played 3 but I played the hell out of 1 & 2, from what I remember those encounters have to be pursued in order to happen. Unless they changed how the romantic stuff works.

I actually read on my FB feed that someone I went to highschool with stopped playing ME3 cause "it made them kiss a guy"....

...I haven't played 3 but I played the hell out of 1 & 2, from what I remember those encounters have to be pursued in order to happen. Unless they changed how the romantic stuff works.

Yep, no forced kissing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I don't know about Mass Effect 3, but one of Dragon Age 2's biggest problems were your options were either 'Fuck you or I Want to Fuck you'.

Like when Anders does some stuff towards the end, and you can either call him a dumbass or try to make him feel better. And if you try to make him feel better, the actual dialogue is suddenly all romantic.

jWILL253

Banned
Hey, I have a friend that is going through some mental issues. Who should I tell her to call if she's ever in an emergency situation or about to do something crazy?

You know fam I'd be lying if I would say you know the internet really can't surprise me an more. Nope!

Then I see some dude threatened the tropes vs women in video games creator straight out of her house.

I'm at a loss for words except holy hell

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

I read this as that he blamed the game for making him kiss a dude in real life

Soo. I'm kinda putting myself out there but if you want some real quick cash. Like tomorrow cash. Give blood. that'll put a few buck in your pocket. After that hit the want ads i.e craiglist for a dirty job janitorial shit like at a club or a hospital. Preferably a hospital as you won't run into any pretty ladies.

You can try getting a quick restaurant job but they don't give good hours like they used to. When my stepson got his first gig a California pizza kitchen he was getting maybe 6 hours on the weekend.

Of course this all depends on where you stay if your city is jumping service work might be aiight.

Mortemis

Banned
You know fam I'd be lying if I would say you know the internet really can't surprise me an more. Nope!

Then I see some dude threatened the tropes vs women in video games creator straight out of her house.

I'm at a loss for words except holy hell

Wow, I swear some people are just too fucked up in the head, holy hell indeed. I don't think I'll ever not be surprised at the internet, whenever I see the lowest shit possible, something even lower comes popping right up, so yeah same here.

Wynnebeck

Banned
At this Wayne/Drake concert and brehs, I have never seen such a group of skanks and skeezers of all races and creeds. So much booty meat running wild, I'm about to get high cholesterol. I'm sorry Jandro. If I don't get at least 3 numbers tonight, I am not trying hard enough.

At this Wayne/Drake concert and brehs, I have never seen such a group of skanks and skeezers of all races and creeds. So much booty meat running wild, I'm about to get high cholesterol. I'm sorry Jandro. If I don't get at least 3 numbers tonight, I am not trying hard enough.

We wouldn't expect any less.

#Wynning.

Are your fingers ready?

You gon be writing a Drake song in 9 months again

KumaJG

You made that up

Have fun!

tumblr_n1rr4qxvBb1tqjxj5o1_400.gif

RedSwirl

Okay fam, can we make a schedule or something to one day possibly discuss fucked-up health care problems in black communities? I feel like it's something I could type a while volume on but I don't actually know how everybody else might approach this. I feel like it's one of the biggest background problems my family faces.

KumaJG

I am excited for Constintine(I need to read the comics) ,The Flash and Gotham this fall.

Edit :America steals a lot of TV show

Okay fam, can we make a schedule or something to one day possibly discuss fucked-up health care problems in black communities? I feel like it's something I could type a while volume on but I don't actually know how everybody else might approach this. I feel like it's one of the biggest background problems my family faces.

The usual Heart Disease, Diabetes and Kidney problems or something else?

Slayven

Blade is such a 70s black dude

Lady Falsworth:" Let me come baby, I need that D more then blood. I can help you."

Blade:"Hush now woman, there are some jive turkeys coming for my squad. Fuck with one, you fuck with us all. This is old bidness, but they don't know I got some new K'un-Lun 42nd chamber steel for that ass."

Are you talking about just health related problems (Like heart or high blood pressure issues) or also the availability and allocation of health care services within communities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom