• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

dietracists0tsl0.gif

Courtesy of SunhiLegend

ReiGun

There has to be at least one recorded moment in history where the phrase "I'm not racist but..." was followed by something that actually wasn't even a little racist. I wonder what it was.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm not racist but I'm never letting an Asian woman cut my hair even if she paid me

DY_nasty

doesn't work because the majority of the people in this thread have no clue what #inherently even means lol

Only a racist would talk about their race, bruh.

Bringing up race is basically saying you want to provoke non-racists. Why not just boil things down to cold, hard facts? We're all human. Race is just a chemical in our skin. Melanin. We're all equals here, and frankly, if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be concerned. So, black people have a respiratory compound that makes them more aggressive and able to be provoked after inhaling large quantities of cannabis. That's just science, like the Jesus bone findings and the lighting errors falsifying the film of our so-called moon landing. Does that make me... a racist? The philosophers, Edison and Newton, strove for scientific advances facing stern negative oppression. Does that make them... bigots?

why do racists who don't believe in evolution call blacks monkeys if we still got monkeys tho

Gina's actually thinking of coming back? I thought she as full time acting now.

She couldn't fight because even though Strikeforce went under, she was still under contract with them as a representative which is why she could never sign a UFC contract. Now that her strikeforce contract is up she stated she was thinking about it.

DY_nasty

She couldn't fight because even though Strikeforce went under, she was still under contract with them as a representative which is why she could never sign a UFC contract. Now that her strikeforce contract is up she stated she was thinking about it.

She'll probably sign just in time for Pena to come back and knock her the fuck out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom