• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jWILL253

Banned
Man, all I'm sayin' is... Payton Hillis was still eating last time I checked. Seattle likes to sign overrated injury-prone WR's every 2-3 years and pays them to ride dat IR cash cow. Jamarcuss Russell got 4 years earning top dollar while doing his best Ryan Leaf impersonation.

I just don't understand why with Sam, it's co cut and dry, apparently. Sure, he might be practice squad material, but teams like the Browns have practice squad level players STARTING. But, Sam managed to clear waivers.

It's just weird, that's all.

EDIT: To clarify, it all just seems oddly disproportionate. But maybe that's because there was so much attention paid to his story to begin with. If that's the case, then my bad for being wrong.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man, all I'm sayin' is... Payton Hillis was still eating last time I checked. Seattle likes to sign overrated injury-prone WR's every 2-3 years and pays them to ride dat IR cash cow. Jamarcuss Russell got 4 years earning top dollar while doing his best Ryan Leaf impersonation.

I just don't understand why with Sam, it's co cut and dry, apparently. Sure, he might be practice squad material, but teams like the Browns have practice squad level players STARTING. But, Sam managed to clear waivers.

It's just weird, that's all.

Payton could slide to half-back or full-back and provided goal-line options. Seattle's WR corps has been crap for the past 20 years. Russell was getting guaranteed money and still had one of the most ridiculous arms the league's ever seen.

Sam got cut by a team with a stacked d-line that had one opening - and the guy that outplayed him not only plays Sam's position, but can fill the DT role as well.

Getting mad over this is worse than getting mad at Paltrow for referring to Niggas in Paris as "Niggas in Paris"

Eh, only reason he got so much attention was because he came out as gay.

He didn't have good combine numbers and he was less than average on a team with a good defense.

DY_nasty

Espn's coverage of the entire thing has been a joke though. But people still take them as a legit journalism outlet when they may as well be the Kotaku of sports.

RKellsinthekitchen.gif

vanilla swirl?

KumaJG

Square Enix really going to make Dragon Quest Heroes when they could of used that time and money to make a full fledged RPG. Square Enix don't understand there fanbase at all.

Slayven

Square Enix really going to make Dragon Quest Heroes when they could of used that time and money to make a full fledged RPG. Square Enix don't understand there fanbase at all.

Please, they can bust out 4 or 5 Musous for the money and time it would take one console DQ.

besada

Banned
I'm about to leave here soon. I don't like the politics, and I hate the Ft. Hood area, and I think the food in Texas is wildly overrated

But I've met a lot of good people out here.
I never blame anyone for getting out of Texas. If I wasn't tied here by family, I'd be long gone myself.

Been to Texas twice.

First time was too young to really remember anything outside of Astroworld.

Second time got dome on a connecting flight from Ft. Worth to Oklahoma for AIT.

ReiGun

Lmao. Nah New Helena is gonna jump On the Grayson train until the whole Spyder Arc is over. Funny thing is both Earth 1 and 2 Huntress' are in the same universe for whatever reason.
Earth 2 Huntress jumped back to Earth 2 in the last issue of World's Finest. No doubt because they introduced the new Helena Bertanelli and Power Girl.

KumaJG

Please, they can bust out 4 or 5 Musous for the money and time it would take one console DQ.

you a dream killer bruh.

The GodEater 2 and Persona 5 for the ps4 though...Why was people excited for TGS? Do they not understand gaming companies have to cater to their audiences in that region?

DY_nasty

you a dream killer bruh.

The GodEater 2 and Persona 5 for the ps4 though...Why was people excited for TGS? Do they not understand gaming companies have to cater to their audiences in that region?

hyped as fuck for god eater 2

god eater 1 was one of the best psp games i ever tried. that and dissidia never come off my memory card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom