• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Ark

How about instead of that Clarkson does the driver interviews for Sky? Now that I would pay to see.

It'd be shit tbh. Just all "why aren't you using an entire coal plant to power your cars anymore"?

As funny as Clarkson is, when it comes to F1 I very rarely ever agree with anything he says.

Mastah

Damn that Red Bull and Renault lovefest is over.

Getting really nasty between them.

When asked if it is therefore difficult to hear Newey say the only problem with the RB11 is the engine, Abiteboul admitted: “Yes. It’s hard to have a partner who lies.

“Adrian is a charming gentleman and an outstanding engineer,” he added, “but he has spent his life criticising his engine manufacturers. And he’s too old to change.”

http://www.grandprix247.com/2015/03/24/renault-its-hard-to-have-a-partner-red-bull-who-lies/

Ouch.

DBT85

Hahaha. Amazing reply from Abiteboul!

I have no idea what Red Bull is trying to gain with acting like a petulant child.

It's just acting the same way it's always acted frankly. I've not liked Horner for years and this is why.

It's even pissing off other people in the sport now.

Zeknurn

265f6fb23f219f7cb759fd36c4271798.gif

Pimpwerx

About to board my flight to Malaysia. Anyone know how autograph sessions go with drivers? Is it Thursday or Friday? I want to try and get a picture (selfie) with Hammy. I'm hoping he'll show some love to probably the black fan who flew across an ocean to see him. LOL. PEACE.

About to board my flight to Malaysia. Anyone know how autograph sessions go with drivers? Is it Thursday or Friday? I want to try and get a picture (selfie) with Hammy. I'm hoping he'll show some love to probably the black fan who flew across an ocean to see him. LOL. PEACE.
#TeamLH #BestFans.

Ark

If you get a Hamilton autograph that doesn't say 'PEACE', I will be disappointed ;D

DrM

Redmond's Baby

Invite him on GAF. We will be #blessed by his presence

Zeknurn

@tgruener: #F1 Starting in May, Red Bull will check Renault engines on AVL test rigs in Austria. Trust ist gone. AMuS (German): http://t.co/ke8x4nBeIR
@tgruener: Red Bull wants to build own Virtual Test Track (VTT) like Mercedes & Honda where engine can be tested together with gearbox & chassis. #AMuS
@tgruener: #F1 Big VTT test rigs are normally used only by engine manufacturers. Looks like Red Bull is preparing to go that step in the future.

Pimpwerx

If you get a Hamilton autograph that doesn't say 'PEACE', I will be disappointed ;D

Great successes

Hey have a great time, Pimp. Post up some pics if you get the chance.

#TeamLH #BestFans.

Thursday usually. Gets crazy crowded.

It better say "the most blessed peace there ever was."

Invite him on GAF. We will be #blessed by his presence
Thanks guys. Not sure I'll get into Malaysia early enough Thu, but if I do, I'll try and him to chuck up the deuce with me. I should've flown west instead of east. I'll try to take some pics. PEACE.

Mastah

Tobias Grüner AMuS ‏@tgruener 23m23 minutes ago

#F1 Looks like, Red Bull will not run new shorter nose in Malaysia. Wonder how long they will delay the planned aero update. #AMuS

I guess Horner will say Renault is to blame for that.

Top Bottom