• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDiggity

But its twue wuv.

Also, I look forward to the years of fandom trolling ahead when it comes to other questions, and the eventual anticlimactic answers (i.e. Lin's dad)

Chariot

You guys should watch Wakfu.

tumblr_mou8txkWFb1r54h4po1_400.gif

tumblr_nd2lsdVuDX1see7ilo1_400.gif

i have a lot of minor complaints about the show and how it wrapped up but wtf, we never found out what happened to Sokka????

Bryke need to come back in 10 years and give us The Legend of Sokka.

You guys should watch Wakfu.

tumblr_mou8txkWFb1r54h4po1_400.gif

tumblr_nd2lsdVuDX1see7ilo1_400.gif
Wakfu is my shit.
Yugo and Amalia the OTP

I wish Ankama would get back to the Razortime backers about the VA thing though since that was, ya know, a thousand bucks and they've been ignoring me for over six months about it. It's like they want their fans to hate them.

I keep saying the Vision of Escaflowne. Knights, knights in badass mechs, chivalry, insane bad guys, dragons, good story, steam punk, what more can you ask for?
tumblr_m6qxwbXrya1qmpg90o1_500.gif

Escaflowne-Dragon-77133.gif

tumblr_mknhm4zpQX1qmpg90o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkny95mHQh1qmpg90o1_500.gif

tumblr_n326emCGGJ1rdfsmyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mzcd302FAp1s5oxc0o1_500.gif

CDiggity

You seem really down on the show based on your past posts.

It's mostly because of disappointment. It's a good show that could and should have been a great show. It had all of the parts, it just didn't execute on its full potential.

That and I'm a cynical asshole.

I never heard of this a day in my life. Looks dope.
It is. Definitely a very good portrayal of the villains and does a really good job of setting up the politics of the various wars in the show.
Neither have I. Is it dubbed?
Yes it's dubbed by the same people that did Gundam Wing and Xmen Evolution, some of the same actors pop up in it as well.
A nose job
Very minor complaint for a show as good as this.

There's over 7000 comments on it. This finale is getting some buzz. I hope Nick sees the mistake they made in marginalizing the series.

Also good, I can't watched subbed stuff anymore. I watch all of the Godzilla films dubbed unless the dub is beyond terrible.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
There's over 7000 comments on it. This finale is getting some buzz. I hope Nick sees the mistake they made in marginalizing the series.

Also good, I can't watched subbed stuff anymore. I watch all of the Godzilla films dubbed unless the dub is beyond terrible.
Nice, bring on Space Benders in space. Just don't give me cringe material like Mass Effect 3 EDI.

Daemul

Bryke sure did know how to keep a brother watching their show every week.

tumblr_ngx0hgCagM1tjunm1o5_500.jpg

tumblr_ngx0hgCagM1tjunm1o1_250.jpg
tumblr_ngx0hgCagM1tjunm1o2_250.jpg
tumblr_ngx0hgCagM1tjunm1o8_250.jpg

tumblr_ngx0r75HGv1tjunm1o8_500.jpg

K7JdBXQ.gif

Every time I saw her with Mako I got mad, so glad she's with Korra now.

Chariot

They did really well with Asami's magnificent hair.

--
Wakfu is my shit.
Yugo and Amalia the OTP

I wish Ankama would get back to the Razortime backers about the VA thing though since that was, ya know, a thousand bucks and they've been ignoring me for over six months about it. It's like they want their fans to hate them.
I hope they get their next season financed with the timeskip they desperately want. Fucking french tv is of the same morons like the american ones. >_<

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
They got the same ending as Kirika and Mirielle from Noir or am I the only person here that has seen that?
noir-kirika-mireille.gif

YouTube is full of very close minded people.

Now you want to talk about some ambiguous endings,
last I checked Korra and Asami never got shot and killed maybe.

Now you want to talk about some ambiguous endings,
last I checked Korra and Asami never got shot and killed maybe.
I just assumed they walked that shit off long enough to get to a hospital
They're probably back at Mirielle's place eating bread together.

Kinvara

I've recently reread the manga so I'm going to watch Parasyte: The Maxim now.

I had forgotten how good it was. Don't watch it if you're adverse to gore and body horror. Because boy is it gross. It's sort of like The Thing except the monsters can be reasoned with.

I've recently reread the manga so I'm going to watch Parasyte: The Maxim now.

I had forgotten how good it was. Don't watch it if you're adverse to gore and body horror. Because boy is it gross. It's sort of like The Thing except the monsters can be reasoned with.
The Thing is one of my favorite horror sci fi movies and I love the transformations from Parasite Eve, sounds right up my alley. More gore than Elfen Lied?

Googles Parasyte the Maxim...DAFUQ!!!
796325-promo1.jpg

The world is full of close minded people. That's why Korrasami is so important. It gives kids a positive representation of LGBT so maybe they'll question it when they hear their parents or peers being homophobes.
It's still scary how prevalent homophobia is.

Astral Dog

Looks like I should check out Young Justice then.
Only to be dissapointed when it ends.
The world is full of close minded people. That's why Korrasami is so important. It gives kids a positive representation of LGBT so maybe they'll question it when they hear their parents or peers being homophobes.
hmm, young kids won't get anything, it was kinda subtle, this was for the older fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom