• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck y'all I love 30 degree days, just take out the humidity and it's fine.

We should be united against humidity and wind chill not temperatures!
On one hand, humidity and wind chill aren't great. On the other hand, you're a damn cat...hmmm...

So long as there's sunlight and warmth I'm good. Eat yellow snow, #teamwinter

I would check out that cell phone accessory store at the N/E corner of Dundas and Spadina near the Royal Bank. If that fails, there's always Dragon city across the street or Chinatown Centre.

Damn. All the shops there had similar stuff but not exactly what I need. Thanks for the tip though. It was close.

ahdurian

any chance any of you need a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X?
I have an extra copy I'm looking to sell for MSRP, minus the tax (aka 70 flat)

I went to Carl Jr's for the first time today. It was alright, I guess. Unless I didn't get 'the' burger I was supposed to get, I was satisfied... Mainly cause I didn't eat the whole day and literally ANYTHING would suffice. Those milkshakes are pretty damn good.

I still feel like just defaulting back to Holy Chucks.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I went to Carl Jr's for the first time today. It was alright, I guess. Unless I didn't get 'the' burger I was supposed to get, I was satisfied... Mainly cause I didn't eat the whole day and literally ANYTHING would suffice. Those milkshakes are pretty damn good.

I still feel like just defaulting back to Holy Chucks.
Chuck is definitely one of the best.

Pity I need to avoid the milkshakes :/

zroid

Banned
Lady in front of me in line at Harvey's (sue me! 😓) needs to lay off the mayo.

First she asked for "lots of mayo". So she got a lot of mayo. Then she asked for more mayo, it wasn't enough. She got more. Still not enough, she asked for even more mayo.

By now there was more mayo on the bun than the burger itself. It was absolutely disgusting.

Can never have enough mayo

tumblr_nrnncmO9pm1tl6gljo1_400.gif

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Lady in front of me in line at Harvey's (sue me! 😓) needs to lay off the mayo.

First she asked for "lots of mayo". So she got a lot of mayo. Then she asked for more mayo, it wasn't enough. She got more. Still not enough, she asked for even more mayo.

By now there was more mayo on the bun than the burger itself. It was absolutely disgusting.

Saw this done with ketchup at a Harvey's. The guy was with his two young kids as well and they all got burgers, with only ketchup on them (no veggies, or anything else), but it was so much ketchup that I have a hard time believing the bun would actually hold together when they ate it.

oh neat... sound academy is turning into a mega club

finally a replacement to the guvernment

http://www.blogto.com/music/2015/12/new_mega-club_complex_replacing_sound_academy/

Finally a place for us to pick up Cougars again...!

Junior Mint, I got yo back!

I was actually at sound academy a few weekends ago for Cosmic Gate and Mark Sixma. Forgot how dope parties lasting until 5am were. In Vancouver, these things end at fuckin 2am and sometimes 12am! But by the time this new mega club opens I'll be too old to go to these things... :(

mr.rager

I was actually at sound academy a few weekends ago for Cosmic Gate and Mark Sixma. Forgot how dope parties lasting until 5am were. In Vancouver, these things end at fuckin 2am and sometimes 12am! But by the time this new mega club opens I'll be too old to go to these things... :(

Bro, you're Asian, even at 30 you'll look young so you'll fit right in.

PS.

I went to a club recently and people thought I was 20.

cocopuffs

Banned
On Burger Priest, I'm about 100% sure there's a quality difference between the original 463 Queen St. W. location and their Adelaide one. Went to both a couple of times and the former one's burger was just more juicy/tastier. Ordered the same item, The High Priest, and the Adelaide one just tasted worse.

About 99% sure I'm not imagining things, can anyone confirm?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
On Burger Priest, I'm about 100% sure there's a quality difference between the original 463 Queen St. W. location and their Adelaide one. Went to both a couple of times and the former one's burger was just more juicy/tastier. Ordered the same item, The High Priest, and the Adelaide one just tasted worse.

Hmm...too bad Shitfall was too long, otherwise I could've made it to the last meet to try the Queen W vs the Queen E locations.

That's... Hm. Maybe I should give BP another shot then. Cause I went to the one on Adelaide and thought it was pretty 'eh' and I also got the High Priest.

But shit, now I want Harveys or A&W, but burgers 2 days in a row is too much for me.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That's... Hm. Maybe I should give BP another shot then. Cause I went to the one on Adelaide and thought it was pretty 'eh' and I also got the High Priest.

But shit, now I want Harveys or A&W, but burgers 2 days in a row is too much for me.
Just get a double cheeseburger. And absolutely nothing with blue cheese if you're getting something else.

zroid

Banned
just saw Tory attempt to answer a question in French. that was ugly

Premier Wynne actually had to step in to save him :lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They'll have lines of streetcars and buses blocking traffic.
They'll have TTC drivers attack one and hang onto them and then claimed they were dragged into the street...!

Then they'll start issuing fake oversized tickets to them...!

Then they'll go on strike and force everyone to use the other service and see how much better and on time it is...!

What a dastardly plan.

Edit: for CHRIST'S SAKE! DON'T RUN TO THE TTC DOOR WHEN IT'S JUST ABOUT TO CLOSE AND THEN STOP! THERE ARE GODDAMN PEOPLE BEHIND YOU. FUUUUU

ahdurian

Man I hate waking up this early. Got a training class required by the bank at Union. Such a pain. I need food too. Apparently they aren't even providing refreshments.

Been waking up at 5:30am for the past 2 months brah. Can't wait until I finish this project at work. The amount of hours I've worked on this thing is killing me.

Yeah I get up at 6:30am every day and am pretty much a fucking zombie till 11 give or take. I don't drink coffee though. I'd say I go to sleep midnight at the earliest.

ahdurian

I'm used to waking up at730 is mainly why. Also I've stopped drinking coffee for the past 2 months now, so I can't rely on it anymore

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Wake up at 7am, leave the house by 9am. Shower the night before, work out and dog walk in the morning, eating up most of my time. Don't have any coffee until I'm into work. Sleep by 11pm, or I'm a zombie the next day.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Least you guys are getting some sleep.

I've been tossing and turning and then wake up at 4 am and have to try to get rest for another 3 1/2 hours.

Not sure what's going on if it's stress from this job or the beetus

explodet

Personally this weather is fucking me up. I'm not used to double digit Celsius temperatures in mid-December. I'm not complaining, mind, I'm just sayin'.
But I've been sleeping over 8 hours when normally I can get by with 6 or 7.

Maybe I'm just getting old.
I went out drinking a few days ago with a friend and I guess I'm still recovering? I dunno.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Least you guys are getting some sleep.

I've been tossing and turning and then wake up at 4 am and have to try to get rest for another 3 1/2 hours.

Not sure what's going on if it's stress from this job or the beetus
The voodoo doll is working.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm not a morning person but I usually hop right out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off, no matter what time I go to bed.

Preferably I want my 6 hours though on a work night but I can survive on 5 or even 4 but not on a regular basis.

I'm usually at odds with most of my friends on vacations because they want to sleep in until noon while I'm up and atom at 8am.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It was YOU...!

Do they have Co-

D'oh!

I read it was mainly craft beer but it'll be a nice change of pace. But think of the chillin'. They can get BEER now so easily...! It's the same as buying a box of cereal now.
Are they putting the beer in the cereal? It's quite tasty that way.

Quick

Banned
I'm not a morning person but I usually hop right out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off, no matter what time I go to bed.

Preferably I want my 6 hours though on a work night but I can survive on 5 or even 4 but not on a regular basis.

I'm usually at odds with most of my friends on vacations because they want to sleep in until noon while I'm up and atom at 8am.

I've been more of a late morning person this year. I get up at around 9:30 everyday. I don't need to be at work until a little later, which is nice. With the little time off I have, it's nice to be able to maximize my day whenever possible.

I allow myself to sleep through my alarm a couple of times before getting up to go to work.

OH MY GOOOD THE TTC BROKE AND I HAVE AN EXAM IN AN HOUR FUCK

Currently walking to downtown from Yonge and Eglinton. Oh God what did I do go deserve this. No Uber or taxis in sight either

Top Bottom