• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Mupod

Driving up to Sudbury tonight so kind of glad I don't have to deal with snow. But they apparently don't have much (any?) up there either which is pretty fucked up.

giphy.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This would be amazing, in particular the old games part. God the kids on that show were so bad, I always wanted to be on it.

I always assumed Nintendo was paying for the advertisement. It would be crazy if they weren't.

Anyways I think one of my earliest memories of YTV was Phil's first day. And I watched it all the way up through the glory days of the Zone. 90s nostalgia and YTV kinda go hand in hand for me. Phil in particular was just the best, just a cool ass dude. I mean as a kid I always found the typical 'kid's TV host' type of personality to be grating and fake. Like a kindergarten teacher, just talking down to kids in an obnoxious way. Never got that sense when watching the segments with Phil and Snit.

I hear that, was watching the Zone religiously from when it started until Phil left.

There whole thing where they talked for a few minutes in between the shows was genius and judging by that article total fluke that it came to be. I remember not even liking the shows sometimes but I'd watch anyways because I didn't want to miss any of the stories that were going on with the PJs.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I think one of them became a CBC news foreign correspondent.

Speaking of meetups, we should have another one soon while it's still a global warmy winter.
I thought you were a cold lovin' scrub?
No more meetups until we have a real winter! Even though it's looking like 2018 until the next snow fall, judging by the weather today..
YOU OWE ME A BURGER'S PRIEST BURGER! D:
Driving up to Sudbury tonight so kind of glad I don't have to deal with snow. But they apparently don't have much (any?) up there either which is pretty fucked up.

giphy.gif
El Niño bringer of warmth.
January for next meetup.

Any particular weekends that work best?
I may be in Montreal for a weekend but we'll see.
That's like next year. How do I know what I'm doing next yet? :p

Any weekend should be fine, though I prefer Saturdays.
Your rum and Coke is ready.

Anony

guys, it's over, i got a letter i need to retire my red and white health card
worse christmas

it says i need to get it within 30 days of the letter, but there's no date on it
what if i never received my letter, what happens then?

this is what i get for voting

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
This weather...

it's winter.....

...its Christmas....

not-like-this.gif
Actually enjoying these shitty Christmas songs on the radio now cause of this PLUS 11 WEATHER!
This weather is actually disgusting

Nathan Phillips is a damn pond
Disgust....ingly beautifully you mean.
worse christmas

it says i need to get it within 30 days of the letter, but there's no date on it

#bringbackharper

Anth0ny

this weather is the GOAT

clear blue sky, sunny, 14 degrees.

ON CHRISTMAS EVE

brb having a barbecue with the fam

what a time to be alive

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
My dad is picking up some steak sandwiches from the San Francesco on Clinton. Best Christmas Eve dinner ever!

Sober

worse christmas

ignore it until your final notice

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
worse christmas

I'm sorry for your loss.

EDIT: Also, fuck this weather. It's CHRISTMAS. In CANADA. It's unpatriotic.

zroid

Banned
well shit lol

i was planning on getting a festive special from Swiss Chalet for dinner... but it's closed already :(

what am I gonna have for dinner... I don't want to be that guy who shows up at the McDonalds Drive Thru on Christmas Eve. :lol

well shit lol

i was planning on getting a festive special from Swiss Chalet for dinner... but it's closed already :(

what am I gonna have for dinner... I don't want to be that guy who shows up at the McDonalds Drive Thru on Christmas Eve. :lol

If you're close to downtown 7 west cafe should be open

Sober

I'm in Markham :(

thanks though

I just ended up ordering a pizza, haha
My dinner was a Valley Nature protein bar cuz im at work. Family is doing the annual hotpot thing but I guess I'm gonna miss it. /shrug

zroid if you're really desperate come by the SDM at Warden, its open 24hrs , come buy some microwave dinners.

I don't know what I'm going to eat. I'm already drunk. Being stuck here cuz of work sucks.

Merry Christmas.

edit - that sounded like too much of a downer post, but it's not really, I'm actually in a good mood. I'm going to finally get to sleep and it's going to be amazing.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what I'm going to eat. I'm already drunk. Being stuck here cuz of work sucks.

Merry Christmas.

edit - that sounded like too much of a downer post, but it's not really, I'm actually in a good mood. I'm going to finally get to sleep and it's going to be amazing.
Stuck in an LCBO?! Wouldn't be a problem for me...

Merry warm Christmas you cozy motherfuckers. :D

Sober

Merry Christmas you magnificent bastards.

I have to work tomorrow too. Gimme that time and a half. (even if minimum wage lol)

duuude isn't every chinese restaurant open in Markham?
But who wants to eat dim sum alone?

edit: lol I'm now at home eating sushi in wife beater and boxers, and yes, knee high socks

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got that northern rye crown royale whiskey. I'm not a whiskey drinker, but it left a nice warmness inside. I still prefer rum myself.

On another note, if you guys want to try something different, try the rodenbach if you see it at the LCBO. So gud!

Top Bottom