• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Quadratic

Ah, the P1P, I need to give it a listen. I was giving CJ a lot of advice on where to go while he was here. Haha.

I met CJ at a Pax prime when he was demoing his Cartoon Network games. Nice guy, very friendly.

Is it the latest episode where they talk about Toronto? Haven't downloaded a Player One podcast in a while.

I loved how they always referred to Futureshop as "Shop of the Future".

Quick

Banned
We just need to beat the anger out of Kuro.

He's past saving at this point.

"I'm not gonna kill you...but I don't have to save you."

batsub.gif

after spending an hour shovelling snow, my whole body aches. doesn't help that i had to take the dog out afterwards and this his her first winter. much running around in a circle was done

i'm so tired

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
We just need to beat the anger out of Kuro.

He's past saving at this point.

After thinking a long 5 seconds about your post I gotta agree.

We've had some disgusting days of weather already (like when it couldn't decide if it was raining or snowing and just dumped a lot of both) but I've got no problem with today. A bit of slush on the roads/sidewalks still but the accumulation is fine. I walked to work, and it was lovely. Feels like a proper winter day, of which Toronto had far too few this year.

https://soundcloud.com/knifehandchop/knifehandchop-i-hate-your

We've had some disgusting days of weather already (like when it couldn't decide if it was raining or snowing and just dumped a lot of both) but I've got no problem with today. A bit of slush on the roads/sidewalks still but the accumulation is fine. I walked to work, and it was lovely. Feels like a proper winter day, of which Toronto had far too few this year.

Blackhead

Redarse
I can't support team summer. I mean you spend 30 minutes outside in the winter, you're cold for a bit, maybe you lose a finger or two from frostbite, but once you're back inside/layer up you'll be warm and cozy. BUT in the summer, if you spend 30 minutes in the heat you'll SWEAT and then feel stinky and gross for the rest of the day... unless you spend the rest of the day at the beach?

What's the best beach in Toronto?

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
eh... I wanted to go see Deadpool today but I ain't stepping out in this weather

If the Cineplex wasn't 5 minutes away from I wouldn't even think about watching Deadpool today. This weather is disgusting.

You guys suck. I walked 2 kilometers through the snow to get to my local Cineplex for cheap tuesday Deadpool tickets today. Which clearly makes the below appropriate.

Civil War in Toronto thread!

Deraldinpool

Also

#teamallseasons

Best team.

soultron

Banned
Confirming that the snow yesterday was wonderful. I don't even think #TeamWarm can hate on it because it wasn't even cold with the wind chill yesterday.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Was it uphill both ways?

Nah, it's pretty much all downhill.

Totally forgot about the meetup. Turns out I'm working Sunday this weekend instead of Saturday so I can make it out. It's not like I haven't been going to work on 5 hours of sleep anyway.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, it's pretty much all downhill.

Totally forgot about the meetup. Turns out I'm working Sunday this weekend instead of Saturday so I can make it out. It's not like I haven't been going to work on 5 hours of sleep anyway.
How many reminders does everyone need :(

Don't be a Vancouver meet up gaffer! Something something flakes something something snow

Tabris Tabris Tabris (how's Asia?)

Kraftwerk

damn..

My boss and his wife got a cold

my mother and sister got a cold

my two friends got a cold

the guy at the corner store had a cold

the uber driver had a cold

Have we gone too far #teamwinter?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Were you the one he was with when he was talking about going around the city? lol

Haha, no.. no.. that wasn't me. I did mention we were having a GAF meetup, but he was only in town for a few days. Damn, we should have rescheduled for him. I'm sure he would have been down.

damn..

My boss and his wife got a cold

my mother and sister got a cold

my two friends got a cold

the guy at the corner store had a cold

the uber driver had a cold

Have we gone too far #teamwinter?

2ITKzWi.gif

Tabris

How many reminders does everyone need :(

Don't be a Vancouver meet up gaffer! Something something flakes something something snow

Tabris Tabris Tabris (how's Asia?)

Asia has been so much fun! Best decision. I'm hung over a bit right now so going to get some Thai food then lounge around the pool until I'm recovered.

Vancouver meet ups don't work because they plan around hockey games and we have bad hockey fans. And they pick dive bars.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Asia has been so much fun! Best decision. I'm hung over a bit right now so going to get some Thai food then lounge around the pool until I'm recovered.

Vancouver meet ups don't work because they plan around hockey games and we have bad hockey fans. And they pick dive bars.

Hm...was actually looking into traveling somewhere, but I was never sure about Thailand. It's always been Korea or Japan for me. Good to hear.

Eh... London Pub is barely a dive bar. Now the locations for TO-GAF meetups... THOSE are dive bars (no offence to any Victory Cafe regulars, lol).

Top Bottom