• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Tell them you enjoy coors light. You will be excused as the judge will think you are insane.
I agree.

3hSFFnN.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
*bites lip*
fyxciym.jpg

My fucking liver....
2IdEJKZ.jpg

Thanks to shadowkat for showing up, taking the picture, and not leaving after two spilled drinks :D

Special thanks to capitalCORN for drinking our crappy ciders.

Extra special thanks to dluu for organizing.

Boo of the night goes to sober for remaining sober at the end of the night.

Special boo goes to kave_man's shame circle.

Extra special boo to Jesus for the pitcher with more head than beer and his crappy cider recommendation.

Sober

I felt like shit this morning with a hangover and I probably should apologize to my boss who was working this morning and wondering why this chucklefuck he hired is a slow-ass motherfucker today.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Alerts for: City of Toronto

Statements
5:42 AM EST Monday 22 February 2016
Special weather statement in effect for:

City of Toronto
A major storm system is expected to affect Ontario Wednesday and Thursday.

A low pressure system developing over the Southern States will track northeast to reach Southern Ontario Wednesday. This storm is expected to bring rain and significant snow to some areas, along with the possibility of freezing rain.

The location of the heaviest snow and areas at risk of receiving freezing rain will depend on the track of the low, which is still uncertain at this time. Please refer to weather statements and local forecasts which will be updated with more details as the storm system evolves.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to storm.ontario@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports to #ONStorm.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm just providing information, don't hate on me.

Either way lesser of two evils can we agree is a shit ton of snow and not a shit ton of freezing rain?

Either way I'm not going to like it and anyone who wants freezing rain is a liar and needs to be beaten up.

yyzjohn

Banned
I'm just proving information, don't hate on me.

Either way lesser of two evils can we agree is a shit ton of snow and not a shit ton of freezing rain?

Either way I'm not going to like it and anyone who wants freezing rain is a liar and needs to be beaten up.

Hopefully they're slightly off on their call and the temps are 4-5 degrees which will make it all rain.

explodet

Damn it, the near-Apocalypse of the NBA all-star weekend is still fresh in my mind, now I gotta doomsday prep all over again?

Maybe it'll give me an excuse to stay home that day and play Street Fighter V work.

Mupod

damn I just realized I'm going to have a driveway again in less than a week. I've shoveled enough snow for 10 lifetimes already.

yyzjohn

Banned
damn I just realized I'm going to have a driveway again in less than a week. I've shoveled enough snow for 10 lifetimes already.

You have? Where do you live man? It's been a fairly light winter for me.

Seriously if every winter had as much snowfall as this 2015-2016 season, I'd never complain again.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You have? Where do you live man? It's been a fairly light winter for me.

Seriously if every winter had as much snowfall as this 2015-2016 season, I'd never complain again.
I get the impression that meant all the other times that needed shovelling, not this winter.

I've only had to shovel once and this was last week. Hopefully remains that way...

Top Bottom