• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you want to go with something along the lines of this:

bkbJbxX.jpg

Nesotenso

In all likelihood, it will be a tougher group than in 2010.

Just have to be defensively solid and not give up early goals like we did in South Africa.

In other news Bedoya scored a goal today for Nantes. Dude really has helped himself raising his stock and looks set to go to Brazil.

I'm almost kind of looking forward to being in the group of death. It'd make the group stage games much more entertaining if we're squaring off against the world's best, and I'm willing to grade our achievements on a curve because of the difficulty of the group.

A bunch of Premier League games kick off in an hour.

Cameron starts at RB for Stoke and Guzan & Howard are in goal, as usual.

Altidore gets a start as the lone striker up top against Chelsea. *gulp*

Nesotenso

Well Sunderland lost 4-3, Stoke drew, Everton and Aston Villa won.

Jozy seemed to have gotten some of his confidence back after that goal. Sunderland still have issues at the back but let's hope Jozy bangs more goals in.

NoRéN

I'm going in with the thought we're going to get screwed on the draw. But then we don't have Ricardo Clark so…might not be so bad after all no matter what we get.

I would much rather US get the toughest draw than the easiest. Don't want to deal with 6 months of people bitching about how US got an easy draw and if they get through it will be because of that.

Besides, this squad is capable of great things. All that is needed is to weed out the weak, get Klinnsmann to stop obsessing with Jones, and sort of the back line.

Clydefrog

My out-of-thin-air guess for the draw tomorrow. France will be the team to move to pot 2. USA will be in Group F. The group will be:

Belgium
USA
Nigeria
Russia

medium-sized bricks will be shat

NoRéN

My out-of-thin-air guess for the draw tomorrow. France will be the team to move to pot 2. USA will be in Group F. The group will be:

Belgium
USA
Nigeria
Russia

medium-sized bricks will be shat

It's going to be hard to pick out a solid group of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom