• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

KahooTs

Disagree. The twist itself is explained: "Bernard is a host." It does not need to completely show you the implications of that yet (since this isn't the biggest twist to be revealed, yet). Twists need to change how you look at the previous things you've been shown. This does that in spades

- there could be other hosts posing as human (his wife)

That was the only point with which I was dealing, and I disagree, if it were well written the reveal would have brought with it an explanation for that scene, and not require a further scene down the road to deal with it. The information should have already been there, and the twist should have made sense of it.

royalan

Wait. How could Bernard have been the one to kill Elise? He was with Theresa at the time, which is a long way away from where Elise was.

jfkgoblue

So does this kill MiB=William? Everyone was saying it was because she remembered her time with William, but it was actually remembering Arnold

Zyae

Im glad it doesnt look like they are letting Maeve get away with every single thing she wants. I was really dreading that. Great episode.

sangreal

Wait. How could Bernard have been the one to kill Elise? He was with Theresa at the time, which is a long way away from where Elise was.

No, it was later. He takes the call from Elsie at Theresa's place and says he will call her back. Later we see him leave and call her back. Later than that she gets attacked

greatgeek

Banned
So does this kill MiB=William? Everyone was saying it was because she remembered her time with William, but it was actually remembering Arnold
If William and MiB's story were part of the same timeline, shouldn't the church have been dug up (as part of Ford's storyline) by the time William and Dolores reached it?

Sean C

So the William = MiB theory seems more likely to be true after all, what with Angela's reintroduction. Though I'm having a hard time seeing how the moment with Maeve constituted some huge revelation if he had this big adventure with Dolores.

The town being buried seemed present day. Also the MiB speech didn't sound like William at all, especially how he never saw anything like the hosts being truly alive until Maeve. William seems pretty convinced about Dolores.

And jeez for multi-timelines to be true we'd be getting flashbacks within flashbacks...

Oh my god this show!!!!

What is going on????? And I know guests can't really get hurt but some of these hosts are like hard to kill and are fighting back. And Wyatt's men all have melee weapons that are obliviously real.

Top Bottom