• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 |OT| Awww, Did Someone Not Get The Features They Wanted?

Xater

I just saw in the GB QL that they only give you 20 downloads for community creations and then it is on a timer to get new downloads? What? How fucking cheap and scummy can you get?

Hasney

I just saw in the GB QL that they only give you 20 downloads for community creations and then it is on a timer to get new downloads? What? How fucking cheap and scummy can you get?

Hey, that's up from the 10 on last gen!

It's to mitigate the creation server load as they have crashed every year. I preferred the free for all though, I got way more than 20 a day.

Doesn't really matter too much since you only get 25 CAW slots anyway.

shanafan

Reading this thread i've waffled back and forth on whether or not i'm going to get this because some of the stuff i'm hearing (stamina system, etc) do sound interesting. However the "create-a" side of these games have always been the selling point to me, so I'm going to save myself the buyers remorse and wait until 2k16

I have decided to wait as well on 2K15 - for $60 at least. I still am playing through WWE 13 on Wii, as well as 2K14 on 360, so they will keep me busy. I might look at it next summer if it's at an affordable price. I am afraid - besides cleaner models - that nothing has really changed since the past two years.

Yeah, it resets every 24 hours. So far it hasn't been a problem. There were only about 20 items I wanted in the first 24 hours anyways. It's not terrible but it is a downgrade from the unlimited we had last year.

So far I have had no server issues with Community Creations pop up so maybe it's working.

So I had a great 12 min match last night between Jericho and RVD. I was RVD. I gave up after a hard fought battle to the walls.

Guys 2 questions.

1) Stamina on or off? Momentum Normal or Slow? I have it on but I asjusted the sliders to burn it slower.
2) Does anyone have a Sting or Hogan code?

THX

So I had a great 12 min match last night between Jericho and RVD. I was RVD. I gave up after a hard fought battle to the walls.

Guys 2 questions.

1) Stamina on or off? Momentum Normal or Slow? I have it on but I asjusted the sliders to burn it slower.
2) Does anyone have a Sting or Hogan code?

THX

lol

Hasney

Is there any word on them possibly doing this?

Nah, day before release the community said he was "chasing" after the thread I posted went around le interwebs, but been no mention of it since.

A lot of people are posting on the official forums though once they notice that the matches are in, but can't select them.

EDIT: Just logged on and there's an awesome Finn Balor at number 1 for those that care.

Haven't noticed any frame drops on X1.

WHAT I HAVE NOTICED IS THIS SHITTY ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FROM THE HHH/HBK SHOWCASE WHERE IT DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ME DOING THE FUCKING THING FROM THE TOP OF THE POD FUCK

Hasney

Saw someone else mention that. Try top right and make sure you have no directions input at the same time. might work!

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
10421487_10152660652413355_918464251430398278_n.jpg

Invis

Haven't noticed any frame drops on X1.

WHAT I HAVE NOTICED IS THIS SHITTY ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH FROM THE HHH/HBK SHOWCASE WHERE IT DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ME DOING THE FUCKING THING FROM THE TOP OF THE POD FUCK

I was just watching CMPuLs3's 2K Showcase where he's doing the Chamber match and it didnt count for him either. He said he had to restart a couple of times to get it to work.

I can't get over how bad HHH's hair is during the 2K showcase too.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So unless I'm missing something, I just found out the hard way that you can't make the custom outfits the default attires. That totally makes me wish I didn't purchase this shit.

So unless I'm missing something, I just found out the hard way that you can't make the custom outfits the default attires. That totally makes me wish I didn't purchase this shit.

Yeah. If it's for Universe it's just easier to keep them as a separate CAWs on the roster and remove the default one from the roster.

Hasney

So you can't just put people through the announce table anymore, you need a skill. That's fine, but the commentary hook is still there. Me and Del Rio just trading moves near the announce table and Cole just kept saying "Through the table".

So you can't just put people through the announce table anymore, you need a skill. That's fine, but the commentary hook is still there. Me and Del Rio just trading moves near the announce table and Cole just kept saying "Through the table".

I turned off the commentary completely yesterday and thought everything was good for a while until I unlocked Rusev and Lana was mute.

Fuck.

Hasney

I turned off the commentary completely yesterday and thought everything was good for a while until I unlocked Rusev and Lana was mute.

Fuck.

There's some pretty good entrances in Showcase too with voice just like happened on the actual match. Like Ryback says shit before the HIAC with Punk.

Welp, in career
Just retired Regal

I also noticed from the videos that if you do a high impact move on someone and his body touches a ladder the announce team pretend like you two were just brawling on top of it and you threw him off.

#2Karnies

Rapstah

I think this has been an issue for a couple of games, and it's really because they will start using "through the table" sound clips when they should be saying "near the table".

My friend let me download this from them. I am enjoying creating a superstar, but I feel like I can't come up with a unique outfit. I feel like there is just so much you can do and nothing I try looks decent. Any ideas or videos?

My friend let me download this from them. I am enjoying creating a superstar, but I feel like I can't come up with a unique outfit. I feel like there is just so much you can do and nothing I try looks decent. Any ideas or videos?

I was able to make a couple of really distinct outfits for my personal CAW using the upload custom logo utility. That aspect of CAW has been great. The fact that I had to find a custom logo of someone's chest hair to apply to my CAW is not so good. Body hair should be something you can select in the game by default.

I really thought someone would reach out to help me, I am kind of disappointed no one came to my aide. Especially Wreasslegaf. I guess 5 years doesn't mean too much.

If I had an extra code I'd definitely give it to you, friend.
So long as you swear your allegiance to Lord Sina.

Thank you, just knowing that brings warm feelings to my heart.

As for the spoiler, I have to be honest with you. My thoughts are starting to change a little. Not so much hate anymore. I dont know if its Total Divas or what but my perception has changed a little.

Now I dont want it to be 16 times, because that would really suck! Only one man should have that honor, even HHH stopped himself before breaking that.

Still cant access career mode. I've done everything I can think of to get it to work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, as well as deleting my profile and all local saves. Seems like others on the 2K forum have the same problem.

Hasney

Career is getting slightly better just then. Bryan came out after my match with Orton and Yes'd in my face. Had the option to show respect or cheap shot, so I cheap shotted, obviously and then I was doing the No taunt over his body.

TheAznOne

I really thought someone would reach out to help me, I am kind of disappointed no one came to my aide. Especially Wreasslegaf. I guess 5 years doesn't mean too much.

When majority of your posts in this topic is mostly begging for a sting code, guess what happens? You get nothing. I do have a sting preorder code for ps3 and ps4. PS3 I can give away but for the PS4 I'd sell it for you for a price.

Career is getting slightly better just then. Bryan came out after my match with Orton and Yes'd in my face. Had the option to show respect or cheap shot, so I cheap shotted, obviously and then I was doing the No taunt over his body.

I won't be shocked if it's reused next year.

The game looks beautiful, but those loading times..

I wouldn't go with "beautiful" personally.

But I can only buy him as a face and when I turned heel, he said he couldn't manage me and specifically said that was the reason.

Hmm - I'm a face in MyCareer and he's the only one it wouldn't let me align with. Kudos to Dutch for getting a video game payday - glad to see things going so well for him after he lost his granddaughter a couple of years ago.

Hasney

Right, I can't hot a top rope move to a grounded opponent outside the ring. I thought it was the occasional bug, but I've just realised that I've never hit one.

OrderlyUnluckyBooby.gif

Also, after this match, I got a scene straight out of Create-A-Story

You son of a bi-*is punched*

Top Bottom