• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LiveFromKyoto said:
You should probably count on stuff that actually happens sometimes.
Don't you remember the stretch of ten games that Harden had this season?? Fucking Bargnani-esque!

SamuraiX-

KingGondo said:
Harden needs to play better for us to have a chance.

YsCPJ.gif

SamuraiX-

Fuck Harden. I want to see what Maynor can do with starter's minutes.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Westbrook will go down with an injury for 40 or 50 games next season.

Omiee said:
amazing game realy, there were only 2 good games for me this weekend and that was the pacers game and this game.
Really? I've been surprised by the first round this year. Every game so far has been good in my opinion.

Omiee

MidnightCowboy said:
Really? I've been surprised by the first round this year. Every game so far has been good in my opinion.

well they all were good but that is what is to be expected from a playoff game but for me the pacers and this game were a lot better and set the standard.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
KingGondo said:
You guys just wait. One of these games, Harden is gonna make you look foolish for doubting him.

:(
See, at least I keep that same idea about Rudy to myself.

Tom Penny

The Crimson Blur said:
Penny with the cockiness! Damn!

The 2nd half is more how the overall series will go regardless. The 1st half was an embarrassing. They played no D. My guess is they can hold them to like 90 and score almost a 100 most games. Not the Knicks playing stellar D for 3 quarters a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom