• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Sloan...Deron...the Jazz collapse...BYU...that avatar...I don't think anyone's had a rougher year so far than dIEHARD.

Bread

Banned
Just got back from the game

hooooly shit. Ray was amazing in the 4th, and Jermaine actually made an impact. The 4th quarter was so crazy, Amare was pretty amazing, I must admit.

It felt so good to come back from down 12, the Knicks fans there were being so obnoxious when they were up, so it was nice to see them quiet with their heads down as they walked out of the Garden.

KingGondo said:
Birdman looks like a clown... But at least his tats are well done.

If you are going to go all out as an idiot, at least have it done by a pro, I hate the players' tattoos that look like they were done in an alley or at a fair.

Bread said:

hooooly shit. Ray was amazing in the 4th, and Jermaine actually made an impact. The 4th quarter was so crazy, Amare was pretty amazing, I must admit.

It felt so good to come back from down 12, the Knicks fans there were being so obnoxious when they were up, so it was nice to see them quiet with their heads down as they walked out of the Garden.

Must have felt even better having the refs on your side as well.

thekad

Banned
5:56 89-85 Kobe Bryant misses jumper
5:15 90-87 Kobe Bryant misses 12-foot jumper
4:37 92-87 Kobe Bryant misses 10-foot jumper
2:10 98-92 Kobe Bryant out of bounds lost ball turnover
1:37 100-92 Kobe Bryant misses jumper
1:08 102-92 Kobe Bryant misses layup
1:07 102-92 Kobe Bryant misses tip shot
1:07 102-92 Kobe Bryant personal foul (Carl Landry draws the foul)

brown_block_lol.gif

Bread said:

were you in the balcony seating? usually boston fans talk so much shit up there to people wearing other teams jerseys and etc, always funny

dem massholes lol

i'm jelly, i want to go to game 2 :(

KingGondo said:
I'll give it to him, Andersen changed the game. We had started to pull away by this point last game.

Yeah, but he'll have to do it for 17 more minutes.

Sorry, but I just don't believe he can. He gives energy in spurts but he isn't consistent enough...they need Nene.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:

Sorry, but I just don't believe he can. He gives energy in spurts but he isn't consistent enough...they need Nene.

i missed a few minutes what did i miss? somebody get injured?

KingGondo

Banned
The Crimson Blur said:

I hope you're right.

Is it just me or does K-Mart have a tattoo of a bruise behind his ear?

Also, I just realized that having an initial-first-syllable-of-last-name nickname means you're old now. That shit is so 2002.

numble

LiveFromKyoto said:
Is it just me or does K-Mart have a tattoo of a bruise behind his ear?

Also, I just realized that having an initial-first-syllable-of-last-name nickname means you're old now. That shit is so 2002.
D Rose is not old.

Bread

Banned
xxxstylzxxx said:
Must have felt even better having the refs on your side as well.
tumblr_leut89oTFl1qf8yek.gif

friskykillface said:
were you in the balcony seating? usually boston fans talk so much shit up there to people wearing other teams jerseys and etc, always funny

dem massholes lol

i'm jelly, i want to go to game 2 :(
No I was right near the Celtics tunnel, there were a few Knicks fans who were taunting literally EVERYONE around them in the first half, so I'm just glad they didn't go home happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom