• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

Jamesfrom818 said:
If we had Nuggets fans, they'd be having meltdowns at that non call.

i dont get why we dont have a nugget age with all the band waggoners here, and the fact the nuggest are better than most other teams.

im sure they will show up and claim to be life longs when denver advances.

Pkaz01

Gigglepoo said:
Every time there's a bad call, the conspiracy crazies have to come in and yell "fix!" It's ridiculous.
Its not a fix its just douchebag refs who are too arrogant to review a call or a non call.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Omiee said:
i dont get why we dont have a nugget age with all the band waggoners here, and the fact the nuggest are better than most other teams.

im sure they will show up and claim to be life longs when denver advances.
Denver's more of a football town.

Gigglepoo said:
Every time there's a bad call, the conspiracy crazies have to come in and yell "fix!" It's ridiculous.

Well when 6 of 8 series have fucking ridiculous calls and/or monstrous FT disparities at the end of highly competitive games, you're going to get that.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
These playoffs have been a fucking joke man

The officiating is getting to a point that it makes you think that its not even worth watching anymore

first time i agree with you, the pacers game the miami game the boston game and now this game.

Pkaz01

FrenchMovieTheme said:
doesn't a lips tattoo on your neck mean you killed someone in prison? or is that you got raped in prison? kmart has one
I don't think anyone is crazy enough to actually ask kmart to find that. straight up goon that one.

Omiee said:
first time i agree with you, the pacers game the miami game the boston game and now this game.
blazers game as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom