• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

That was a terrible call but Durant is mega clutch tonight. Dude is beasting down the stretch. So much for him not being able to close out games.

I love how the announcers were trying to explain the rule and you can clearly see that Durant received the ball with both feet in the frontcourt.

Disgusting.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can throw it in the backcourt. the only question is whether he established position in the front court first. i say no. good call by the refs

He caught it, and his left foot stepped on the line. Backcourt.

Ninja Scooter said:
lol what in the FUCK? He stepped over the line on his second step and that's when the ref called it?!?

ref called it on the first motion into the backcourt. if he hadn't called that, it looked like durant would've gone out on that 2nd step and THAT would have been a backcourt

Doomsayer

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can throw it in the backcourt. the only question is whether he established position in the front court first. i say no. good call by the refs

He hit the line twice. That is backcourt.

thekad

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Caught the ball. Stepped on the line. Dribbled in the front court. Stepped on the line again.

KingGondo

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
It absolutely WAS a backcourt violation. He took a 2nd step and it was ON THE LINE.
The announcers said it was a question of whether he established possession, it looked pretty damn simultaneous to me.

Anyways, Lawler that shit.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Gotta love Thunder winning while shooting 36% from the field and Denver shooting 46%. Great job, NBA.

But of course, nothing to see here, move along.

SamuraiX-

Most anti-climactic ending to an NBA series.

Ever.

Nuggets need to start tanking next season while their young role players are still young.

effzee

I don't dislike the Thunder so no biggie but I feel bad for George Karl. Team full of idiots but they actually played their hearts out only to be jobbed by ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom