• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

threenote

Banned
Come home, Dwight. Come home

DwightHowardLakers.jpg

Flash

it must suck being a magic fan, especially in these late game situations. i cant help but cringe when any of their guards/small forwards have to take an end of game shot.

Dwight, you will be following your predecessor to LA. We will welcome you in the Staples Arena as one of our own. Enjoy your stay and your future multiple championship rings.

verbum

I guess having luck on your side helps with your "stand around" offense. I can't believe the Hawks looked like they controlled most of the game and still had to sweat out the final shot.

Dwight is so gone.

That mid-season trade made them worse. They can't even get out of the first round now when they were in the ECF and Finals the previous years.

I really wanted to see Arenas make a come back, but it looks like he'll be binned.

It´s a disgrace to see such a shitty team advancing to the second round. Even tough the Bulls have been mediocre, i think they can sweep.

Battle of the teams who wanted less ended up with horrible basketball.

diddles

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Dwight, you will be following your predecessor to LA. We will welcome you in the Staples Arena as one of our own. Enjoy your stay and your future multiple championship rings.

i swear if dwight goes to LA i'm gonna go jihad suicide bomber on the laker team bus when they least expect it. fuck your entitled yankee fan mentality.

Lamar Odom is carrying this 2nd unit along with Drew. Excellent performance by this bench unit.

Lamar and Drew having great games right now. And Shannon is being not stupid except for that horrible 3 in the 1st half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom