• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Okay i'm done. You don't give LMA a free throw when he gets bumped but you give Dirk one EVERY TIME there slight contact.

lol how do you figure he was fouling alrdige? alridge was backing him down and bumping into him, that's not a defensive foul.

i don't have a dog in this race but all people have done all day today is complain about officiating and a lot of the times what they're complaining about is ridiculous

Brinbe

omg kidd
KuGsj.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
FrenchMovieTheme said:
OMFG HOW CAN THEY CALL THAT ON ANDRE MILLER! YOU'RE ALLOWED TO REACH AND WRAP! REFS COST THE BLAZERS THIS GAME!
Who the fuck are you?

exarkun

Wtf kind of defense has Portland been playing? Some dumbass fouls, either hold Dirk down or let him through, how hard is it to stay in front of Terry? Jesus.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Freethrow Attempts in the fourth quarter...

Dallas: 15
Portland: 1

benjipwns

Banned
exarkun said:
Wtf kind of defense has Portland been playing? Some dumbass fouls, either hold Dirk down or let him through, how hard is it to stay in front of Terry? Jesus.
I like how they didn't even give a shit about Kidd driving and got bailed out by the botched layup.

Seda

Duki said:
what a fucking time for my internet to explode

couldnt even look at the boxscore or anything

been a good game?

For the most part, yes, with the exception of some iffy shooting foul calls in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom