• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stealth Fox

This game is filled with wheelchair players.

Wheelchair Kidd playing along with Wheelchair Peja vs Wheelchair Camby and Wheelchair Roy.

Oh yeah, and Tyson Chandler was practically in a wheelchair for the past two years.

dream

Context, dIEHARD. It's not just the fact that LMA wasn't picked. It's the idea that coaches could look at someone like All Star Kevin Love and think "yes, this guy is a better player than LaMarcus Aldridge."

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Funny enough, Batum's back-to-the-basket game is still better than Lebron's!

reilo

dream said:
Context, dIEHARD. It's not just the fact that LMA wasn't picked. It's the idea that coaches could look at someone like All Star Kevin Love and think "yes, this guy is a better player than LaMarcus Aldridge."
Love was picked by Stern as an injury replacement.

Derwind

ryutaro's mama said:
Want your mind blown further?

He wasn't the only one posting incognito.

Can you guess who I was?

I got to hand it to you guys, you got me to rage quit IRC. I'm just happy that discussion wasn't real, I mean the abject stupidity floating around that chat.....smfh

Pkaz01

aldridge is automatic almost wow playing so well and who is guarding dirk?

Lol mavs falling apart need to get kidd back in barea is just so bad

SamuraiX-

A8pRY.jpg

linsivvi

dream said:
Well, that doesn't work with the story I'm trying to tell.

Instead, the coaches picked Tim Duncan who's half a zombie and knowing that the team, the player, the fans all don't want him there.

dIEHARD said:
So which one of these teams is really the underdog? I Don't feel as good rooting for the Blazers now.

Mavs for sure...Wallace a huge difference maker...Are they gonna keep him for a long time?

reilo

I love that Dallas has more FTAs despite being doubled up in points in the paint and 22-0 or something ridiculous in the second half.

reilo

Oh damn Portland really needed that fastbreak there. That Batum dunk was NICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom