• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
I think I dislike the Mavs more than any other team in the NBA.

Cuban is a douche, Terry is a clown, JJ Barea is pathetic, their PA announcer makes me want to cut my ears off, they constantly sign and overpay busted-ass centers and washed-up guys like Peja, and I also hate the state of Texas and the DFW area in general.

Dirk is amazing, but that's about it. I love to root against them, and it gives me immense pleasure that they won't sniff a championship anytime soon.

brianjones said:
who thought this was a good idea

this isnt the wnba

14121036gdmw6vm1.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I want the Blazers to blow these front-runners out next game. Don't leave shit in the refs hands, ever.

punkypine

KingGondo said:

Cuban is a douche, Terry is a clown, JJ Barea is pathetic, their PA announcer makes me want to cut my ears off, they constantly sign and overpay busted-ass centers and washed-up guys like Peja, and I also hate the state of Texas and the DFW area in general.

Dirk is amazing, but that's about it. I love to root against them, and it gives me immense pleasure that they won't sniff a championship anytime soon.
isnt oklahoma a suburb of dallas or something

KingGondo said:

:( thunder and kd are my 2nd favorites to root for.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Love how Andre Miller plays Kidd as if Kidd is really going to drive on some of these plays.

KingGondo said:

This won't surprise you coming from me, but yeah, I totally agree.

Fuck them.

JoeFu

Banned
Man you guys act like Mavs fans like the people you hate... News flash! We don't like them either. We can agree on a lot of those things said about Jet, JJ, and cuban.

Brandon Roy is like a poor man's Derek Fisher.

Also the Mavs win a playoff game, exceed people's expectations AND got the benefit of the calls down the stretch?!? If only Brandy were alive to see this.

who is this fatty interviewing mcgirk?

going into game 2 the mavs can't depend on kidd making 6 3's again or whatever else he made. portland feasted on the mavs in the paint. i predict this series goes 7!

Wow, I knew Orlando lost, but Howard had 46 & 19 and Neer had 27, both on high %, and they were beaten pretty easily?

Dwight-Bynum
Pau-Odom

frontline confirmed.

neither Anderson or Bass scored a point? J-Rich 4. Just wow.

Blackface said:
Shaq is such a bitch. He sucker punched like 5 guys during his time in the NBA and couldn't knock one out.

He has terrible punching form. Surprised he never broke his hand or wrist. Then again, if you are 7 foot tall and 300 lbs, you probably don't need to learn how to fight.

Darkman M

Black Mamba said:
Wow, I knew Orlando lost, but Howard had 46 & 19 and Neer had 27, both on high %, and they were beaten pretty easily?

Dwight-Bynum
Pau-Odom

frontline confirmed.

neither Anderson or Bass scored a point? J-Rich 4. Just wow.

Shit wouldn't be fair.

Duki

Banned
you know what ive never understood

how does getting older make you crappier at shooting the ball

like fisher can be open as fuck with his feet set and these days itll clang every time

whats up with that

Pkaz01

Ninja Scooter said:
He has terrible punching form. Surprised he never broke his hand or wrist. Then again, if you are 7 foot tall and 300 lbs, you probably don't need to learn how to fight.
that shit was like a slap with a closed fist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom